Class of 2017 - Orange Madness Visitors | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 Orange Madness Visitors

We are all in on Q and O! Let's get 2 commits for '17 this weekend...

Yeah, I interpreted that shrunken guest list to mean we are really going for those commitments or maybe flat out expect them or know they will be happening this weekend. We don't want the '18 and '19 guys to waste their officials now and not get our attention.

Was not worried about recruits. Only two elite recruits coming to our biggest event that would pull in recruits. Definately not a great sign. Kentucky had 10 5 stars alone. We should be having wright from Albany and others come. A two person class is better than nothing. Think about the two recruits and what's going through their heads. Is this the right school for me? Need the arena rocking.

Yeah, I interpreted that shrunken guest list to mean we are really going for those commitments or maybe flat out expect them or know they will be happening this weekend. We don't want the '18 and '19 guys to waste their officials now and not get our attention.

Maybe you don't need to shrink that list if Green had committed by now.? So far Green is not looking like the key domino he was supposed to be. He's been a reverse domino so far.

18 or 19s can't take their officials until after the junior years. They would be here on unofficials.

Wait, what is everybody freaking out about? Lonnie Walker is coming for an official in a couple of weeks. Nick Richards is trying to schedule an official. Sidibe is coming for an official in November. Diallo has been here multiple times. Who cares if they aren't here for Orange Madness? It would be nice to have a large group together, but does it matter that much? I don't think so.

Maybe you don't need to shrink that list if Green had committed by now.? So far Green is not looking like the key domino he was supposed to be. He's been a reverse domino so far.

18 or 19s can't take their officials until after the junior years. They would be here on unofficials.

Green can still be a big time domino, if only to help us land Lonnie Walker. I posted that I didn't think we had a great shot at Walker but maybe we have a chanceto pry him away from Nova. Green would only help.

Yeah, good point about the '18/ '19 guys. Guess we cancelled some '17 officials.

Wait, what is everybody freaking out about? Lonnie Walker is coming for an official in a couple of weeks. Nick Richards is trying to schedule an official. Sidibe is coming for an official in November. Diallo has been here multiple times. Who cares if they aren't here for Orange Madness? It would be nice to have a large group together, but does it matter that much? I don't think so.

I don't think "everybody" is freaking out. Some are. I'm getting impatient with Green. Want him to announce. I know he's coming but his announcement needs to come soon.

You're right. We still have some good possibilities. We don't have too many ducks on the pond though.

I'm still in the boat that says we don't want recruits here for Orange Madness because it has been a pretty lame event in a relatively speaking empty Dome. Would much rather have them here for an actual game where we have 25k plus in the stands. Of course I also don't want these particular guys holding off on commitments waiting to attend that game.

IMO...we missed WaAAAAAy too much with the Olympics. The 2 jersey youngins were at COLGATE this summer. Moses Brown has been 7 foot. Not even a mention on any web site about interest with any of the above talents. This summer recruiting was sub par at a time of need.

Stupid Boeheim with his country before school attitude. It was probably that evil Coach K's influence. Oh, and didn't SU get both Thompson and White to commit this summer? I think in the short term, signing those two was a more immediate concern.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom