Orange Madness | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Orange Madness

Who else has stuck out to you so far?

I’ll do a write up at the end of the game and I know people are skeptical, but the less talented team (Orange) is up 8 and Frank is giving Tyus a hard time despite missing a couple bunnies at the rim.

Chukwu does not look good at all. Fumbled multiple passes and had it stripped a few times.

Oshae has had the best scrimmage so far easily and Frank probably second.

I’ll do a write up at the end of the game and I know people are skeptical, but the less talented team (Orange) is up 8 and Frank is giving Tyus a hard time despite missing a couple bunnies at the rim.

Chukwu does not look good at all. Fumbled multiple passes and had it stripped a few times.

Oshae has had the best scrimmage so far easily and Frank probably second.

After seeing this, JB mentioning going 3 guards makes sense.

Moyer has given him a bit of a hard time probably because he outweighs him by a good 40 pounds.

Makes sense. Blind speculation makes me wonder if it might just take him a while to get comfortable and just play basketball given the combo of being so far from home, new teammates and also being so thin.

According to Twitter bourama is having a great 2nd half offensively! Seems to be the biggest surprise of the night! Think we found a gem with him!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom