Orange Out !! | Syracusefan.com

Orange Out !!

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Ff19JbbXgAEXo_X

I mean... that's great and all, but...

Shouldn't EVERY home game be an Orange out?

We are the Syracuse Orange after all.
I'll never not understand why people don't wear Orange to home games.
:shrug emoji:

I mean... that's great and all, but...

Shouldn't EVERY home game be an Orange out?

We are the Syracuse Orange after all.
I'll never not understand why people don't wear Orange to home games.
:shrug emoji:
Some people have blue outfits they like to wear. I won’t judge fans for bringing them as long as they show up

old pics people were outside and who has orange coats back then? Even hunting wasnt color coded..

The mass production of colored school shirts was a limited thing in many areas. No one had school stuff very much until into the 80s.

The mass wearing of orange seemed to start in 03. Before that there was a too cool for school mentality where people didn't wear school colors as much. Or I'm just making that up in my head.
This is 100% spot on. When I was in middle school and high school in the 80’s and 90’s, I vividly remember wearing random rugby shirts that had nothing to do with orange or our team. Looking back it’s the strangest phenomenon. And I agree, it was almost like you felt cheesy if you wore Cuse gear.

Now, i start planning Wednesday what Orange shirt I’m going to wear to the dome. Lol

This is 100% spot on. When I was in middle school and high school in the 80’s and 90’s, I vividly remember wearing random rugby shirts that had nothing to do with orange or our team. Looking back it’s the strangest phenomenon. And I agree, it was almost like you felt cheesy if you wore Cuse gear.

Now, i start planning Wednesday what Orange shirt I’m going to wear to the dome. Lol

I'm struggling to decide which shirt to wear to the Dome. I get it.

Or maybe a new one? Or I can wear three and layer in case the first one is bad luck.

Like when someone tells you not to wear a bands t shirt to that bands concert. Shut up, i most certainly will!!

I'll be wearing my orange sweatshirt, as usual. I have to because it's FREEZING inside the Dome now. I'm probably alone on this, but I wish we could go back to the non-A/C days. Oh well.

The mass wearing of orange seemed to start in 03. Before that there was a too cool for school mentality where people didn't wear school colors as much. Or I'm just making that up in my head.
There wasn't a much orange gear available before then. I don't recall orange sweatshirts in the 80s.

Aside from T-shirts, most of my Cuse stuff is blue or white. A lot of the oranges dont match or seem to be the wrong shade orange to begin with. Plus I like the orange block S rather than it be blue

Yup. It was seen as dorky...like wearing a Soundgarden t-shirt at a Soundgarden concert. It wasn't cool to be "that guy".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom