OT any bourbon or whiskey drinkers? | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

OT any bourbon or whiskey drinkers?

Nope. That's people chasing labels or bottles. There are plenty of excellent daily pourers for $30-$35 or less. A couple of my favorites

Old Bardstown Estate Bottled 101
Old Bardstown 90
Very Old Barton 100
Evan Williams Bottled in Bond (the steal of all steals)
Early Times Bottled in Bond 100
Larceny 90 proof
Good list

I'd add Russell Reserve to the mix

Second the suggestion of Elijah Craig too, that's a good daily sipper

The liquor cabinet currently includes a quickly dwindling bottle of Elijiah Craig and Bulleit rye.
Lol now that I’ve figured out exactly what I like… this is exactly my speed. Made me laugh reading your post. There’s the community cabinet at my house then my own. My own stash is Craig and Bulleit

so this happened yesterday!
6693B4B8-2397-40C6-9720-CF4A56585892.jpeg

Lol now that I’ve figured out exactly what I like… this is exactly my speed. Made me laugh reading your post. There’s the community cabinet at my house then my own. My own stash is Craig and Bulleit

I made the mistake (?) of buying a NYS made bourbon. Just a little too sweet...

I made the mistake (?) of buying a NYS made bourbon. Just a little too sweet...
Idk what it is but Bulleit Bourbon’s the only liquor I’ve ever had where immediately I felt relaxed and in a great mood

Got a bottle of Shibui 10 year for Christmas this year to add to the collection. Can’t wait to try it out later tonight.

I got a bottle of Buchanan’s DeLuxe for Christmas
Pretty tasty
Awesome stuff. A great daily. If it was Mrs PAcuse, you need to do the dishes tomorrow and the next day too.

Awesome stuff. A great daily. If it was Mrs PAcuse, you need to do the dishes tomorrow and the next day too.
Haha really hope she doesn’t read this…

I got my wife’s grandfather a nice bottle of Macallan a couple years ago for Christmas as he enjoys whisky and I figured I’ve give him a treat he would never get himself. He’s a great old guy and he noticed that I was quite eager to share a glass with him. He’s not exactly a man of means and well into his 80’s, so now he gets me a bottle of McClelland’s every year for Christmas and I don’t have the heart to tell him its not the same thing.

Taking a break from this fun thread. The liver has the fat, and taking at least a 2-3 month break from the good stuff sadly

Is everyone taking the summer off from drinking the good stuff? Where’d you all go?

Is everyone taking the summer off from drinking the good stuff? Where’d you all go?
No, but I'm cutting back on trying new ones. My pattern is buying, trying, then buying something else. I've got about 20 bottles that I've had a shot or two of. I've switched to trying to finish off a few bottles before buying anything new.

Currently working on Nikka from the Barrel. Good stuff!

136136EB-4FC1-4E9E-92B4-66C814E5237D_1_105_c_1200x.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom