OT any bourbon or whiskey drinkers? | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

OT any bourbon or whiskey drinkers?

So I was gifted a cocktail smoker set, and am going to fire it up (no pun intended tonight). The instructions say to fill up the glass with smoke BEFORE pouring the cocktail, but the instructional YouTube video shows the smoke being infused with the cocktail already poured. Anyone have any insight as to this conundrum?

So I was gifted a cocktail smoker set, and am going to fire it up (no pun intended tonight). The instructions say to fill up the glass with smoke BEFORE pouring the cocktail, but the instructional YouTube video shows the smoke being infused with the cocktail already poured. Anyone have any insight as to this conundrum?
Google/YouTube wood chips for smoked cocktails

I’ve had it done both ways. Both excellent

No idea but one of my Facebook friends also received it and he posted a video of himself putting the smoke in after the bourbon was poured first.

I want To switch it up I have been growing my liquor supply and want to hear some people’s favorites maybe I’ll try something new. Starting a pretty good collection but ready for some fresh ideas.
Booze is essentially all the same stuff. Alcohol and flavorings Tito’s hand made Vodka??? What does that even mean? You can use the cheapest vodka to make a Manhattan

A Manhattan is made with bourbon and vermouth, not vodka
I know that. If you take vodka and add a dash of bitters and both sweet and dry vermouth
You’ll get a perfect Manhattan
Vodka is a neutral spirit

I know that. If you take vodka and add a dash of bitters and both sweet and dry vermouth
You’ll get a perfect Manhattan
Vodka is a neutral spirit
Weird. Never heard of a vodka Manhattan

The one my kids got me was supposed to be used after the drink was poured. Haven't tried it the other way.

The one my kids got me was supposed to be used after the drink was poured. Haven't tried it the other way.
We did that type at my brother in laws yesterday. Was great. I’ve had it the other way at resorts.

With all due respect, I’m quite sure that I could tell the difference between a Manhattan made with vodka and once made with bourbon
Not after the first one

Cracked this Blantons SFTB on my birthday to watch us lose to UVA...
Screenshot 2023-02-11 112658.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom