OT: Baylor Getting a New Stadium | Syracusefan.com

OT: Baylor Getting a New Stadium

Looks awesome, but logistically could be a problem. Either way I wish we had it.

only for 45,000 people. Would have thought that it would be more...

I have said it before and will say it again - I cannot see how Baylor has gotten so good without cheating. Very conservative small school suddenly is a more attractive landing place than perenial powers recruiting the same kids? No knock on the school at all - just not the school of choice for most 18 year olds who can go anywhere.

I have said it before and will say it again - I cannot see how Baylor has gotten so good without cheating. Very conservative small school suddenly is a more attractive landing place than perenial powers recruiting the same kids? No knock on the school at all - just not the school of choice for most 18 year olds who can go anywhere.
I highly doubt that they have been cheating...Robert Griffin III is just that good, and many people realized his potential after his freshman year. Baylor is the top track program, and many of their skill players came to the school to run track. Not to mention the academic prestige of Baylor that many OL mark down as their top reason for going to a school. By your logic Boise, TCU, Houston, Utah, etc are all cheating as well. Not to mention the fact that Baylor has had one good year in the last two decades plus; ignorant post.

I highly doubt that they have been cheating...Robert Griffin III is just that good, and many people realized his potential after his freshman year. Baylor is the top track program, and many of their skill players came to the school to run track. Not to mention the academic prestige of Baylor that many OL mark down as their top reason for going to a school. By your logic Boise, TCU, Houston, Utah, etc are all cheating as well. Not to mention the fact that Baylor has had one good year in the last two decades plus; ignorant post.
Exactly. If Ashton Broyld turns into RGIII, we'll have the same type of situation. (God please let this happen)

It doesn't surprise me that some ignorant people like you think this way. Wait until Syracuse turns things around and people will start saying the same about us.

Good for them. At one time, the Dome was a drool worthy facility as well. I hope we can have another time like that soon.

Good for them. At one time, the Dome was a drool worthy facility as well. I hope we can have another time like that soon.

Yeah that water/tailgate regatta makes me think we need to build the stadium on Onondaga Lake...maybe next door to the sewer facility :eek:

Yeah that water/tailgate regatta makes me think we need to build the stadium on Onondaga Lake...maybe next door to the sewer facility :eek:
You can tailgate on it...just whatever you do...do not let your skin touch that water!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom