OT: Boards thoughts on Carl Krauser | Syracusefan.com

OT: Boards thoughts on Carl Krauser

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
My first game I ever went to at the dome, that I can remember, was a pitt SU game. I remember immediately loving one player, Jeremy McNeil. I also remember hating a player, Carl Krauser.

I find it interesting that he's randomly mentioned on the board.

I was to young back then to remember now what his impact/role was against Syracuse was.

one word describes him…. THUG
Easy. I think Richard Sherman said we aren't allowed to use that word anymore. Apparently it means... well, you see where I'm going with this ;)

I used to always say that my wife is also from the Bronx but I've never seen her going around and making an X. Of course I've never seen her make any three pointers either. No matter what, Krauser is a punk.

Carl Krauser and Aaron Gray hang their heads as the Orange beat the Panthers, 49-46, February 29, 2004, the last time Syracuse beat Pitt at Petersen Events Center.

Attachments

• Krauser-1.jpg
    Krauser-1.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 78
Would have loved to have him at SU. He always seemed to kill it against Cuse.

Yeah, he's one of those guys you hate playing against, but you'd like him on your team. He was very physical (Aaron Craft is an ingenue next to him) but he worked hard all the time and never quit competing. And he was smart, too. Him, Chris Taft and Chevon Troutman were the Unholy Trinity of Goons.

Last edited:
Couldn't stand him. Always thought he'd get carted off in a Waaaaaaaaaaambulance, he whined so much.

When I mention Carl Krauser, there is nothing random about it.

Dude was around for seemingly ever, and was a major thorn in our sides.

I don't think he was as thug as Michael Graham, but Michael Graham never played more than 1 year at Georgetown.

He was the equivalent of dog dung stuck on the bottom of your shoe; actually, he was worse.

fat scumbag...but I despise no one more than Chris Taft...if you sat near me at the BET in 2005, you know why...

Oh, hate him. Truly despise him. In fact, if I ever see him in person I plan to take a swing at him.

I think he was a youth boxer.

That's part of the reason he was something like a 22-year-old freshman at Pitt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom