OT- CNY Alumni Golf Tournament | Syracusefan.com

OT- CNY Alumni Golf Tournament

Anyone playing in this on July 15th?
Absolutely! I'm on the alumni board and golf committee. Anyone have any questions, let me know. Love to see some fellow board members there. There will be some SU former athletes playing.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I just shot an email to the contact about joining a team. Hopefully there are a few spots left

Bumping this back up to the top... 6 days to go and we are getting close to a full 72 person field. Love to have some other board members join in the fun. It is $100 per person, $400 for a team and for that you get 18 holes with cart at the Links at Erie Village; Lunch, Cocktail Hour and a Steak Bake dinner. Celebrity guests include Rob Long and Dan Conley on the football side; Eric Devendorf, Dennis Duval, Kip Wellman (Dir of Operations) and maybe Mike Lee from hoops and Charlie Lockwood from lacrosse. Matt Park will emcee the auction and Otto will be there to add to the entertainment and be available for pictures. Here is a link for the brochure and to register. Any other questions, let me know.

I'm playing, I just registered and have no idea what team I'm on.

Pm me your name and I can do that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Bumping this back up to the top... 6 days to go and we are getting close to a full 72 person field. Love to have some other board members join in the fun. It is $100 per person, $400 for a team and for that you get 18 holes with cart at the Links at Erie Village; Lunch, Cocktail Hour and a Steak Bake dinner. Celebrity guests include Rob Long and Dan Conley on the football side; Eric Devendorf, Dennis Duval, Kip Wellman (Dir of Operations) and maybe Mike Lee from hoops and Charlie Lockwood from lacrosse. Matt Park will emcee the auction and Otto will be there to add to the entertainment and be available for pictures. Here is a link for the brochure and to register. Any other questions, let me know.

A couple of new names -- Jason Poles and Derrell Smith from football and Matt Palumb from lacrosse. Not too late to join in the fun!! Some great silent auction items as well ranging from courtside seats at a Dome hoops game; a behind the scenes Saratoga Race package that includes two box seats; lunch in a private dining room and getting to go into the stables and meet owners/jockeys; lunch with a former SU basketball player, other sports memorabilia plus items like massages and golf lessons. If you can make it, I guarantee it will be worth your while!!

It's for the Duke game I'm sure!
"Game to be mutually agreed upon between the donor and the winning bidder, but will not include a game that the out-of-town donor plans to attend." PS: it also includes two tix to VIP lounge and a VIP parking pass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom