Class of 2023 - OT Deandre Duffus (FL) Verbal to Maryland | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OT Deandre Duffus (FL) Verbal to Maryland

I like muffins
I do too. One of the great challenges of modern times is figuring out how to make a keto friendly muffin that is also edible.

The person that solves this vexing riddle will become King of the World.

Back to the topic.

Duffus looks like a terrific prospect. I think he is going to be an all league OL for whatever school he chooses. Hope it is Syracuse.

And I do not believe he is interested in keto friendly muffins either.

We need to land this kid. Time to win some prospects with big boy offers.

The Simpsons Animation GIF by FOX TV

I'm neither warm nor fuzzy about this.
Change my mind.
Ditto, either he is playing Instagram mind games by not posting pics of his SU official and is coming here, or he did that because he really isn’t coming here. Or something. Don’t feel great about him but I am hoping for the best

If he goes elsewhere maybe it means Naquil is coming ? I’ll take that trade

Hopefully. I think we want to take 2 OL, and it’s very likely Bass is one, and we told King we were going elsewhere so hopefully Naquil is the 2nd. Otherwise on to the next!

Hope you're right -- but we need 2. So far, we have zero in the fold.

Hope it's Bass / Naquil, but I'm going to be nervous until some things start breaking favorably our way.

If the graphic on his twt from today at 10:57 am this morning means anything, he shows Indiana, Maryland, and WVU clearly listed with what looks like an orange and blue block SU, IU and ??? underneath.

Go figure!

If the graphic on his twt from today at 10:57 am this morning means anything, he shows Indiana, Maryland, and WVU clearly listed with what looks like an orange and blue block SU, IU and ??? underneath.

Go figure!
That's been his Instagram for weeks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom