Class of 2023 - OT/DT Naquil Betrand (PA / MD) Portal from Texas A&M to Bama | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OT/DT Naquil Betrand (PA / MD) Portal from Texas A&M to Bama

You Look Good Reaction GIF by Bounce

Erob got to watch this kid battle every single day vs the TXAM Dline in practice. Diggs went up vs him everyday in practice. They know this kids talent!! That alone should give us every reason to pray we get him. The fact that he has 4 years of eligibility should make us ecstatic! I am betting he is a potential four year starter for us.

Erob got to watch this kid battle every single day vs the TXAM Dline in practice. Diggs went up vs him everyday in practice. They know this kids talent!! That alone should give us every reason to pray we get him. The fact that he has 4 years of eligibility should make us ecstatic! I am betting he is a potential four year starter for us.
Would be a big get. We can also offer him immediate playing time he won’t get at Alabama.

I think Erob sealed the deal. Makes no sense to announce his upcoming visits when thats already been talked about.
Agreed. And as someone mentioned above if he’s committing without taking visits it has to be Syracuse. He’s been on campus a bunch and by all accounts he loves the school, we were in it till the end the first time around. Now with Erob here and the potential of immediate playing time it really seems like a perfect match. Hopefully we’ve wrapped this up.

Would be a big get. We can also offer him immediate playing time he won’t get at Alabama.
Our coaches - "Come to Syracuse you will start for 4 years and potentially be a All ACC guy
Alabama coaches - "you might start for us next year, but we will recruit over you the top 5 star guys every year so cant promise you anything"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom