OT - Forgive my indulgence - St Baldrick's Orangeman raffle | Syracusefan.com

OT - Forgive my indulgence - St Baldrick's Orangeman raffle

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
This will be the only time I post this on the basketball board as I had posted it on the OT board, which got lost in the traffic there. I wanted to post here today as I know many of you will be on this board with both the men's and women's team playing in the NCAA.

On April 10th, I will again be participating in St. Baldrick's at Kitty Hoynes for the 3rd year. This great event raising much-needed money to fight pediatric cancers and support the brave kids facing this horrible disease. You may remember I first got involved three years ago to honor a terrific kid named Jack who was taken from this world far too early (he passed weeks before his third birthday and his parents are good friends of my wife & I). I will continue to participate in this for Jack as well as all the kids and their families until a cure is found. Today I'm posting this to let folks know that if they want to there are two ways you could help... 1) Anything you are willing to donate no matter how small is appreciated and does make a difference OR 2) For the last two years I have been a team of one and I'd like to bring in a few more people to help raise even more $$ than I can alone (right now my personal goal is $2500; team goal is $5000). I know that cancer has touched many on this board (if not all) and it is especially hard to see a child have to face this. If there are any board members out there who will stand with me and get their heads shaved next month, let me know and I will get you set up on my team. Thank you all! Here is a link to my team site:https://www.stbaldricks.org/teams/mypage/103957/2016

To sweeten the pot - I've decided to make available a raffle of sorts to anyone who has donated to my team by Midnight tonight their choice of the following: A GMAC bobblehead or our old friend Hooper (see picture). I will arrange with the winner either shipping their choice or arrange a drop-off.

Attachments

• IMG_0793 (1).JPG
    IMG_0793 (1).JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 50
What a day!! I love when chaos reigns in the NCAA Tournament. Last call if anyone wants to have a chance at my raffle tonight. Thanks again for considering!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom