OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs

That was really close to the Ginger Man. That's where I took my now wife when we was a'courtin.
Speaking of a courtin...I can't believe I have hijacked this thread, but best song EVER!
Crambone, loved this guy, one of Jerry's 922 cousins that somehow all have the strength to beat up cats.

This song makes me want to head out to Wally World. Badly.

I had absolutely no -ing clue that was him. Figured it was just one of those stock singers the studios employ.

Hands down, this video wins the all cheese award.
Judges? Well done Marsh.
:)

Despite the fact that I had a small man crush on Don Johnson and absolutely loved Miami Vice, I concur. Marsh wins. I'm still going to keep playing though.

The greatest faked cheesy 80's song ever, Pop Goes My Heart! This needs to be on a Deloreon and shipped back to '84! Enjoy, apologies for the ad at the beginning. Lol

The greatest faked cheesy 80's song ever, Pop Goes My Heart! This needs to be on a Deloreon and shipped back to '84! Enjoy, apologies for the ad at the beginning. Lol
Sorry, new winner, WOW.
Complete with the swinging 80s two step dance :rolleyes:
And the unplugged electric guitars!
Not to mention how terrible this song is for any era.

OK, raise your hand if you've been listening to these at work, home, etc.
cusetown, not sure if you can add a poll, but if possible, please do!
I'm very curious, been grooving at work for many days now.

Get home, boogie with the boy while my wife snickers, sometimes joins in. I was a good dancer back in the day. Now, my moves might look a little more goofy, and that certainly doesn't stop me. :)

Come on everyone, raise your hands, post, whatever, even lurkers if you've been sneaking a listen!

OK, raise your hand if you've been listening to these at work, home, etc.
cusetown, not sure if you can add a poll, but if possible, please do!
I'm very curious, been grooving at work for many days now.

Get home, boogie with the boy while my wife snickers, sometimes joins in. I was a good dancer back in the day. Now, my moves might look a little more goofy, and that certainly doesn't stop me. :)

Come on everyone, raise your hands, post, whatever, even lurkers if you've been sneaking a listen!
I don't know if you can post a poll in the thread. I am on an iPad and don't have tapatalk (if that matters even).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom