OT- Hey Airforce | Syracusefan.com

OT- Hey Airforce

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369263393.333318.jpg

Your mystery photos are getting pretty tough!!

;)

Tough one. Since it is on the USAF feed, I assume it is select-fire mil spec and probably full length barrel, but can't rule out it being an M4. It has a picatinny rail instead of the integral carry handle so it's an A4 model. The markings are too blurry to see, but probably a colt and probably 5.56mm. I'm not sure the airforce has any piston driven types vs the standard direct impingement and I'm not sure if they have anything chambered in the 6 mm or 7.62 that some spec ops use. Be helpful to see the bolt group and feed ramp to tell more specifics.

Tough one. Since it is on the USAF feed, I assume it is select-fire mil spec and probably full length barrel, but can't rule out it being an M4. It has a picatinny rail instead of the integral carry handle so it's an A4 model. The markings are too blurry to see, but probably a colt and probably 5.56mm. I'm not sure the airforce has any piston driven types vs the standard direct impingement and I'm not sure if they have anything chambered in the 6 mm or 7.62 that some spec ops use. Be helpful to see the bolt group and feed ramp to tell more specifics.
I would speculate that this is close if not, spot on.
Just too granular to be far from wrong. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom