OT: I found a picture of Marsh! | Syracusefan.com

OT: I found a picture of Marsh!

OrangeTown

Starter
1E5D9675A9BC63D15ACCD4B1C5C069_h400_w300_m2_bblack_q99_p99_cDYqcdzfs.jpg

I just don't get the whole ear thing...it is gross. I see these 20 somethings putting bigger and bigger circle things to stretch their ear lobes and think to myself they are going to look pretty friggin ridiculous in about 5 years when the fad goes away.

images

You add in the 1.5 inch holes in his ear lobes along with the PBR can on his throat, he should be pretty successful landing a job in the future.

Holy shnikes! I didn't even notice that - I had just assumed it was the back of his neck and he had a little patch of hair on the back of his head.
Ill say this, the dude isn't a pansy.

Holy shnikes! I didn't even notice that - I had just assumed it was the back of his neck and he had a little patch of hair on the back of his head.

I thought it was his chest and he only had one nipple.

That is on his throat. I can only imagine what that felt like.
Haha, at first I thought it was on the back of his neck. I didn't realize he was tipping his head back. What a moron!

I just don't get the whole ear thing...it is gross. I see these 20 somethings putting bigger and bigger circle things to stretch their ear lobes and think to myself they are going to look pretty friggin ridiculous in about 5 years when the fad goes away.

images

I'm 27, but I'm pretty sure my dad would still kick my ass if I ever went home with an earing lol

Haha, at first I thought it was on the back of his neck. I didn't realize he was tipping his head back. What a moron!
Ha I never even noticed that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom