OT- I Stewart. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT- I Stewart.

I'm sure there are exceptions, but pretty much nobody who rejects a photo is a bad guy for doing that.

He's a human being, living his life. He doesn't want to be in your stupid photo. Leave him alone, get a hobby.

Coaches do get paid millions a year to professionally stalk children, they probably go to their games uninvited, chat them up, send them letters, probably like their photos on Instagram...the least they could do is take photos with them when asked! :)

I know from personal experience that he will turn down pictures.

Doesn't sound like a big deal. If you're dealing with people all the time like these guys are as public figures you're going to turn some people off at times. Maybe JB does more than other coaches. Don't know but sort of seems like a convenient excuse from Stewart to me.

Not that Stewart was at the time but it completely confuses me why any adult would ask another adult they don't know to take a picture together. So bizarre. Trying to get likes on stupid facebook or aomething I guess? Oh I met this guy, no you didn't. Stood next to them and made their life worse momentarily maybe.

Doesn't sound like a big deal. If you're dealing with people all the time like these guys are as public figures you're going to turn some people off at times. Maybe JB does more than other coaches. Don't know but sort of seems like a convenient excuse from Stewart to me.
I’m not saying it was a big deal to me personally or a huge thing that happened in my life LOL. I just know he was a jerk when I asked him for a picture at the Brooklyn pickle. I actually forgot about it until this article made me think about it.

Not that Stewart was at the time but it completely confuses me why any adult would ask another adult they don't know to take a picture together. So bizarre. Trying to get likes on stupid facebook or aomething I guess? Oh I met this guy, no you didn't. Stood next to them and made their life worse momentarily maybe.

I don’t understand the picture or autograph crap from anyone over 18.

I’m far from a rote JB defender, but this is really weak by Stewart and fully understandable that JB would want to watch his son play ball.

I know from personal experience that he will turn down pictures.

who was he with if anyone?

I think Stewart would be a more dominant player at SU with all the shooters he would have around him. He‘s the missing piece on this team. We can only imagine what this team would be with him manning the middle.

Paul Newman lived in my town where he was beloved. He was always friendly and gracious to strangers ... except when they wanted a picture or autograph while he was eating dinner at a restaurant. He would always say: "Not now, I am eating dinner with my family."

Sounds comparable to "I'm watching my kid."

Paul Newman lived in my town. He was always friendly and gracious to strangers ... except when they wanted a picture or autograph while he was eating dinner at a restaurant. He would always say: "Not now, I am eating dinner with my family."

Sounds comparable to "I'm watching my kid."
Dan Reeves snubbed me for an autograph at giants training camp as a kid and to this day it still sticks in my craw.

i think I have told my story before. I was working at bay state west in spfd and the Orange were in town for the Hall of Fame tip off classic against UNC. I walk through the Marriott and there is jb sitting reading a paper. This at a time when JB took a lot of hits and I always stood up for him. I walk up to him and say Hi coach, syracuse grad and a big fan. He hardly looks at me and shakes my hand. Okay. later that day I am leaving work and I am walking through the mall to get to my car. JB is window shopping from across the Mall. He sees me and gives me a big wave. No kidding.

i think I have told my story before. I was working at bay state west in spfd and the Orange were in town for the Hall of Fame tip off classic against UNC. I walk through the Marriott and there is jb sitting reading a paper. This at a time when JB took a lot of hits and I always stood up for him. I walk up to him and say Hi coach, syracuse grad and a big fan. He hardly looks at me and shakes my hand. Okay. later that day I am leaving work and I am walking through the mall to get to my car. JB is window shopping from across the Mall. He sees me and gives me a big wave. No kidding.
Picturing a big old Forrest Gump to Lt. Dan wave and grin.

I once drove a golf cart past Boeheim on a golf course where I worked a summer job when home from college.

Boeheim gave me the slight downward nod, slight hand raise type of wave right as I did the same. This was acceptable, and thus he avoided my lifelong wrath.

who was he with if anyone?
I forget. This was back in 2011. Really not a big deal but he did give me the cold shoulder and a look when I asked lol

One time I went to an Orioles games with my uncle in the mid 80s when I was about 9 or 10. John Shelby, Scott McGregor, Don Aase and Storm Davis signed for my brother and I. Pitcher Ken Dixon dissed us. He was out of the majors a year later and is now a very fat man. I can't help but see the connection.

Ken_Dixon_%2835446405675%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

I once drove a golf cart past Boeheim on a golf course where I worked a summer job when home from college.

Boeheim gave me the slight downward nod, slight hand raise type of wave right as I did the same. This was acceptable, and thus he avoided my lifelong wrath.

I met him when he was stripping off his sweats in the locker room after practice.

i did not ask him for a photo, thank the lord.

He was not the friendliest person I had ever met.

Cough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom