OT: I'm going to be an ACC blogger this year... | Syracusefan.com

OT: I'm going to be an ACC blogger this year...

jekelish

Living Legend
...for a relatively new website called Rant Sports, and I'll be primarily writing articles about ACC basketball as an excuse to write about Syracuse. If you have any article ideas you'd like to see written, that don't all boil down to "Coach K looks like a rat" I'm happy to look at them since during the season I'll be writing 7 articles per week so I need to fill some space.

Also, WOOHOO! I'm going to be getting paid (very very very little) to write about Syracuse and ACC basketball (and possibly expand to football and fantasy sports).

...for a relatively new website called Rant Sports, and I'll be primarily writing articles about ACC basketball as an excuse to write about Syracuse. If you have any article ideas you'd like to see written, that don't all boil down to "Coach K looks like a rat" I'm happy to look at them since during the season I'll be writing 7 articles per week so I need to fill some space.

Also, WOOHOO! I'm going to be getting paid (very very very little) to write about Syracuse and ACC basketball (and possibly expand to football and fantasy sports).
Congrats, brother!
Please put in a good word for the best basketball team in the country. We need some bias in our favor.

Article idea: Duke is one of the elite teams in the country. Have they ever seriously considered getting out of the cracker box they call a home court? If not why.

I have one issue with this...this is not OT. It's great news! Way to go, jekelish...look forward to reading your stuff.

I would like an article about Coach K looking like a rat please
"Coach K's Favorite Kinds of Cheese, and How to Most Efficiently Chew Through a Wall"

At this point, Rant is still below Bleacher Report, sadly. Hopefully I can at least raise my level of articles above the usual BR crap. Rant has apparently been referenced by people like Jim Rome and on SI.com and ESPN so at least it's got a bit of a foothold. We will see how it goes, of course.

Awesome man, congrats!

I'd like to see an article about how many current arenas Syracuse fans dominate. And all of the new arenas we will likely dominate in the ACC.

Or better yet, how much of a douche Marc Schwartz is. ;)