OT - Italian restaurant? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT - Italian restaurant?

feel your pain. i know people in florida who will actually kill for good italian ,squeaky fresh cheese curd or sugar bush maple syrup..

Last edited:
DOMINICK'S Italian platter will bust your gut and is a very good Italian Restaurant, Copani's is a hit or miss as I grew up not far from there.

Again, we appreciate all the suggestions. And, I hate to tell you this, but, to tell you the truth, we ended up at the Syracuse Crunch game and had a great time.

Thanks again... Mark

Frank's Pizza.

1284082432-chef_wink.jpg

You've tried the rest, now try the best.

docsu said:
LOL. Any options outside Olive Garden and Carrabas?
I don't care that it's a chain Carrabba's is good. Biased against chains but I relented

Again, we appreciate all the suggestions. And, I hate to tell you this, but, to tell you the truth, we ended up at the Syracuse Crunch game and had a great time.

Thanks again... Mark
you couldn't tell a little white lie for the sake of the story?

Thats too bad about your Rico's experience. If Steve was the manager, I'd be surprised you were treated so poorly. They really do have the best chicken riggies and veal parm in the cuse. The service could definitely be improved

Better than Teddies in Rome? I know you said Syracuse but just curious.

It's impossible for me to go within a 25 mile radius of Syracuse, and not eat at Luigi's.

Surprised it hasn't been mentioned, so maybe it's just me, but I LOVE their chicken parm.

Thanks again... Mark

Save the suggestions for the Fall...never go wrong getting Italian in Cuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom