OT Kosta Karageorge Found Dead | Syracusefan.com

OT Kosta Karageorge Found Dead

will6786

Scout Team
former ohio state player Kosta Karageorge was found dead with a self inflicted gun shot wound. prayers out to his family,friends and ohio st.

So sad, and brings into question the problem of concussions and their treatment/prevention in football today.

true .because baylor is sending bryce petty out there next week against ksu after suffering a concussion this week. is a conference championship game really worth it

true .because baylor is sending bryce petty out there next week against ksu after suffering a concussion this week. is a conference championship game really worth it
No, it isn't

Terrible tragedy way too many of these in football and society as a whole.

cto said:
Horrible story. His body was found in a trash bin... and his family suggests multiple concussions may be responsible. http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/01/s...d.html?emc=edit_na_20141130&nlid=1437122&_r=0
I don't buy it. We are going to hear concussions blamed for everything going forward. I know concussions are a giant problem but I think every tragic thing that happens will get pinned on concussions whether they actually are the reason

Don't a lot of actors and stunt people making action films and shows get concussions? There many suicides among people in that industry. Also rampant substance abuse .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom