OT: Lockout is over | Syracusefan.com

OT: Lockout is over

longislandcuse

Living Legend
NBA to start season on Christmas Day!

Cant wait to get to the Garden to be part of the Melooooo Melooooo Meloooooo chants!

Should be a fun season for those of us who are Knicks fans :)

boooooooooooooo, I liked it better with no NBA!

Now watch them try to squeeze 65-70 games within 3 months and you will have an even worse level of basketball.
Haha, I knew this thread would draw the haters ;-)

I just hope they up the age limit to 20. These kids need to stay at least 2 years in college. Remember if you go to Kentucky you get a double bonus - paid in college and then the NBA paycheck that is awaiting you currently after 1 year.

I just hope they up the age limit to 20. These kids need to stay at least 2 years in college.

not gonna happen. Nor should it. This is America for crying out loud

I just hope they up the age limit to 20. These kids need to stay at least 2 years in college. Remember if you go to Kentucky you get a double bonus - paid in college and then the NBA paycheck that is awaiting you currently after 1 year.

Kids hate the pay cut when they jump to the NBA. :)

I was hoping the lockout would continue, and the focus would be on college b-ball even more.

NBA to start season on Christmas Day!

Cant wait to get to the Garden to be part of the Melooooo Melooooo Meloooooo chants!

Should be a fun season for those of us who are Knicks fans :)
granted im a celtics fan, but im with you, glad the lock out is over!!

Sad news. Hopefully they can turn this thing around and lock themselves out again before Christmas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom