OT: Manti Te’o’s Dead Girlfriend, The Most Heartbreaking And Inspirational Story Of The College Foot | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Manti Te’o’s Dead Girlfriend, The Most Heartbreaking And Inspirational Story Of The College Foot

He's either a douche or a moron.

His dad was in on it too. Sounds like sympathy votes for Heisman to me:

http://articles.southbendtribune.co...brian-and-ottilia-manti-te-o-irish-head-coach

Lennay Kekua was a Stanford student and Cardinal football fan when the two exchanged glances, handshakes and phone numbers that fateful weekend three seasons ago.

She was gifted in music, multi-lingual, had dreams grounded in reality and the talent to catch up to them.

The plan was for Kekua to spend extensive time with the whole Te'o family when upwards of 40 of them came to South Bend in mid-November for ND's Senior Day date with Wake Forest.

"They started out as just friends," Brian Te'o said. "Every once in a while, she would travel to Hawaii, and that happened to be the time Manti was home, so he would meet with her there. But within the last year, they became a couple.

"And we came to the realization that she could be our daughter-in-law. Sadly, it won't happen now."

About the time Kekua and Manti became a couple, she was injured in an auto accident. There were complications during her recovery. And it was also during her recovery that it was discovered Kekua had leukemia.

Oh Lord Reminds me of my kids when I know they are lying and give them multiple chances to come clean yet they persist on digging a deaper and deaper hole to get burried in.

Whoever the originator is I'm sure they had many chances to hit the breaks.

tumblr_mgrcwtJsaw1s3b9u6o1_500.png

His whole family was in on the lie and told the media how their kid was dating this girl and how she came to Hawaii to visit. And then she got into a car accident. And then she got cancer. Vote for my son!

And then ND also collected money for the fake family of the girl. It's not just a kid lying.

Is it possible the parents are just going off what Manti was saying? Manti said he went out to Hawaii to see her, so they believed it?
Then again, I thought I read somewhere that Manti's father said he spoke to her on the phone at one point.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how everything unfolds. It doesn't make sense at all. If he was in on it he's a terrible person and I hope Notre Dame finally gets blasted by the media like they deserve. I thought it was weird when the Notre Dame ad started crying yesterday during the press conference. Why are you crying because one of you're football players had a fake girlfriend? If he keeps saying it was a hoax then there are a bunch of questions to be answered too. How did this girl become the love of your life if you've never met in person, skyped, face timed, or anything above talking on the phone? At what point did you get suspicious when you apparently knew a girl for 3 years and never had a chance to meet her or Skype face time etc despite you're supposed effort to do so? Why did you tell reporters you sent flowers to her funeral and how do you order flowers to be sent to a funeral that was made up and said to be in Crescent City which isn't a real place? If it is the love of your life and you thought she was real, why wouldn't you go visit her when she was just in a serious car accident and on her death bed suffering from a fresh diagnosis of leukemia, or at the very least go to the funeral/grave? Or when you said you'd spend hours at night on the phone and all you could hear was the heart monitor and her breathing, did somebody just make a 10 hour loop of the sound of a heart monitor and place their phone by it? There are many more really obvious and odd questions about this that don't look good for him. Also, say he really is that stupid and just a complete moron. How did he get into Notre Dame and stay eligible for 4 years lol?

I'm really looking forward to seeing how everything unfolds. It doesn't make sense at all. If he was in on it he's a terrible person and I hope Notre Dame finally gets blasted by the media like they deserve. I thought it was weird when the Notre Dame ad started crying yesterday during the press conference. Why are you crying because one of you're football players had a fake girlfriend? If he keeps saying it was a hoax then there are a bunch of questions to be answered too. How did this girl become the love of your life if you've never met in person, skyped, face timed, or anything above talking on the phone? At what point did you get suspicious when you apparently knew a girl for 3 years and never had a chance to meet her or Skype face time etc despite you're supposed effort to do so? Why did you tell reporters you sent flowers to her funeral and how do you order flowers to be sent to a funeral that was made up and said to be in Crescent City which isn't a real place? If it is the love of your life and you thought she was real, why wouldn't you go visit her when she was just in a serious car accident and on her death bed suffering from a fresh diagnosis of leukemia, or at the very least go to the funeral/grave? Or when you said you'd spend hours at night on the phone and all you could hear was the heart monitor and her breathing, did somebody just make a 10 hour loop of the sound of a heart monitor and place their phone by it? There are many more really obvious and odd questions about this that don't look good for him. Also, say he really is that stupid and just a complete moron. How did he get into Notre Dame and stay eligible for 4 years lol?

ND plays in California every year! She was supposedly from Los Angeles and went to school at Stanford! They dated for 3 years!

If he was truly the victim, why wouldn't he be like "Hey, we're playing at USC this weekend in your hometown, why don't you come to the game or we could hang out while I'm out there?" or "Hey, we're playing at Stanford this weekend WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO SCHOOL"

There are many more really obvious and odd questions about this that don't look good for him. Also, say he really is that stupid and just a complete moron. How did he get into Notre Dame and stay eligible for 4 years lol?

Stupidity, faith, and above all, abstinence.

"However, in a Dec. 8 interview with a group of reporters (including WSBT's David McCoy) before the Heisman Trophy ceremony in New York City -- two days, Swarbrick said, after Te'o received that phone call -- Te'o was asked a question about his community service work. He responded, in part, with the following quote: "I don't like cancer at all. I lost both my grandparents and my girlfriend to cancer.""

http://www.wsbt.com/wsbt-20130116,0,7458631.story

Is it possible the parents are just going off what Manti was saying? Manti said he went out to Hawaii to see her, so they believed it?
Then again, I thought I read somewhere that Manti's father said he spoke to her on the phone at one point.

Yes, his father was quoted as saying he called her to congratulate her when it was thought she had beat the cancer.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

His whole family was in on the lie and told the media how their kid was dating this girl and how she came to Hawaii to visit. And then she got into a car accident. And then she got cancer. Vote for my son!

And then ND also collected money for the fake family of the girl. It's not just a kid lying.

And how many more viewers clicked on the TV to see ND and Teo after his gut wrenching story? How many t-shirts and jerseys were sold? (what's a lei go for these days)? It could be argued that ND profited off this story. Certainly you can't be sure but it's possible that those who empathized with his story or identified with the pain of losing someone close to cancer suddenly became Teo and ND fans.

If this never came out, ND and Teo would have milked this story for years.

Why are you crying because one of you're football players had a fake girlfriend? If he keeps saying it was a hoax then there are a bunch of questions to be answered too.

He should have saved those tears for the girl at St. Mary's who killed herself after being gang raped by a couple ND football players more recently or the kid who died in practice filming the team. But apparently at ND a fake girl's death is more worthy of tears. Scumbags.

I kicked my wife in the chin two times last night to see if she was real... Im still not sure she is real, but I do know she yells really loud

after reading this again, I meant to say "kicked her in the shin" not the chin. lol that would be a little mean

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom