OT: Manti Te’o’s Dead Girlfriend, The Most Heartbreaking And Inspirational Story Of The College Foot | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Manti Te’o’s Dead Girlfriend, The Most Heartbreaking And Inspirational Story Of The College Foot

And to think I was ridiculed for my tearful press conference when my inflatable doll was finally punctured beyond repair.
That doll was the love of my life, and her lifeless plastic form still retains the bodily fluids to prove it.

Lars?

Wow, just wow. And a whole nation fell for it. Where was Mark Schwartz when we needed him?
He is lurking around town and because ESPN missed out on this scoop he'll be the first to break the "story" that Jim made up Juli as his wife.

This whole thing is insanely messed up.

But, I'm still in shock with myself that I never once heard this "story" over the course of the season. I dislike ND and don't watch them much but how the heck did I miss this?

This whole thing is insanely messed up.

But, I'm still in shock with myself that I never once heard this "story" over the course of the season. I dislike ND and don't watch them much but how the heck did I miss this?

Easy to ignore the ND PR machine. I didn't know about this, either.

proxy.jpg

:rolling:

Did you see Te'oing yet? Can't quickly link from my phone, but it's another great one floating around the twitterwebs.

Did you see Te'oing yet? Can't quickly link from my phone, but it's another great one floating around the twitterwebs.

This (first result on Google - seems legit)?

718608272.png

That's the one. What exactly is Te'o doing right now while the entire sports world is exploding with this story.

I dont listen to Mike and Mike anymore (well because it sucks) but I will be turning in tomorrow to hear Golics take on this.

I dont listen to Mike and Mike anymore (well because it sucks) but I will be turning in tomorrow to hear Golics take on this.
He will relate it to a fake sports talk show relationship he's been involved with

That catfish show is a complete joke. Supposedly we need to understand why a gay man would have a 2 year online relationship with a straight man (who thinks he's a chick). He had childhood issues, just wants attention, blah, blah, blah. He's just a sick lets leave it at that.[/quote]

Golic won't want to deal with this right away. He's gonna call in dead tomorrow.

I'll go there: does NC implosion plus national lie and coverup damage the brand enough to help push them towards the ACC?

Probably not... But, hey I'm trying to use my orange colored glasses.

Watch out, Gloria Allred will be on the scene shortly convincing someone to sue!

Notre Dame is just littered with scumbags. They have a holier than though attitude. Arrogant would sum up every ND fan I've met.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom