OT: Michigan St in hot water | Syracusefan.com

OT: Michigan St in hot water

Dantonio, Izzo...there’s someone at the door for you...

ArtTfEc9.jpg

Anyone hear that??

Is...

Is that the worlds smallest violin playing?

Yikes, that is not good at all and in the current landscape this will not nor should it end well

Dantonio, Izzo...there’s someone at the door for you...

ArtTfEc9.jpg

Izzo isn't going anywhere. Using that logic, Boeheim would have been gone after the allegations Flynn, Scoop and Rick Jackson had brought up against them or when Devendorf got into it on Marshall and down by Haven Hall.

d'Antonio is in hotter water.

Worse than hot water.

UCONN Hoops is in hot water.

Michigan State is being burned at the stake. Think Baylor but for several Sports.

I agree, this is very big. If Izzo and Dantonio are implicated so deeply that they retire , wow!

Just brutal and disgusting. I know I shouldn't be surprised in the world we live in, but the extent that goes into keeping these things in-house and swept under the rug is really disturbing to me.

Izzo isn't going anywhere. Using that logic, Boeheim would have been gone after the allegations Flynn, Scoop and Rick Jackson had brought up against them or when Devendorf got into it on Marshall and down by Haven Hall.

Ahhhh...NO.

If JB had stepped in and somehow obstructed the process of getting to the bottom of those incidents then he should have been gone. But it seemed like those cases all followed due process without interference from the coaches or AD.

Dantonio - he gone... or he had better be after this. This seems no different than what happened at Baylor. At some point someone needs to shut these football programs down.
The NCAA already stated that molesting a child wasn't in their wheelhouse, see Penn State, so they won't do anything to Michigan St either, not their wheelhouse.

The NCAA already stated that molesting a child wasn't in their wheelhouse, see Penn State, so they won't do anything to Michigan St either, not their wheelhouse.
The Michigan St President resigned yesterday the AD today. The university is doing a house cleaning.

Burn it all down. We've learned from Penn State (and many other cases, sadly) that the only way to truly stop this sickening behavior of protecting institutions over people is to ruthlessly purge the institution.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom