OT- Officiating blunder | Syracusefan.com

OT- Officiating blunder

so was the 2nd one for coming out to complain about the crazy call he made first? Refs should control the game before screwing it up. if he really thought the first finger gesture was that bad he needs to explain it in a away that doesnt cause the 2nd one.

Talk about not letting the players just play the game...totally nutty.
the only technical should be on the official.

While it's not ok to turn the sports world into a free for all attack on the officials, at some point there has to be some real accountability. They are off limits to criticism and it has gotten out of control.

While it's not ok to turn the sports world into a free for all attack on the officials, at some point there has to be some real accountability. They are off limits to criticism and it has gotten out of control.
And yet an 18 year old kid can miss a free throw and he has to stand there and face the press after the game. I said it recently, but that ass hat ref that called Cooney out of Bounds in the zags sweet 16 game still gets me. There was a baseline ref right there and this guys sprints down from half court to call Cooney out of bounds. Which he wasn't. Oh, and the ref from the above game shouldn't ref another game this year.

Inflated ego

It’s the one thing you absolutely cannot have as a ref. It’s consistently the one thing bad refs have too much of.

Lot of similarity between crappy refs and crappy cops

And yet an 18 year old kid can miss a free throw and he has to stand there and face the press after the game. I said it recently, but that ass hat ref that called Cooney out of Bounds in the zags sweet 16 game still gets me. There was a baseline ref right there and this guys sprints down from half court to call Cooney out of bounds. Which he wasn't. Oh, and the ref from the above game shouldn't ref another game this year.

I completely expected they would call a foul on Lydon too at the end. That out of bounds call still burns me. Much like the calls on Triche for the charge and out of bounds in the FF.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom