OT: okc and durant | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: okc and durant

They were better under Brooks which shows how bad Donovan is.

They take bad shots, and Waiters (sorry) just isn't giving value as a starter. Not even sure why he was in the game at crunch time — he mostly stands around, watching. OKC survives on the force of will that is Russel 'The Undisciplined' Westbrook. He's amazing, but doesn't seem much like a Point Guard. And, so, the team doesn't seem like it has much of a scheme. I haven't seen a lot of them this year, but is this maybe coaching-related? Weren't they better under Brooks?

I'd say they look about the same as they did under Brooks. Seems whoever the coach is there has a difficult time getting these guys to execute down the stretch in games.

They take bad shots, and Waiters (sorry) just isn't giving value as a starter. Not even sure why he was in the game at crunch time — he mostly stands around, watching. OKC survives on the force of will that is Russel 'The Undisciplined' Westbrook. He's amazing, but doesn't seem much like a Point Guard. And, so, the team doesn't seem like it has much of a scheme. I haven't seen a lot of them this year, but is this maybe coaching-related? Weren't they better under Brooks?

Waiters is standing around watching because of the is offense. This reason Reggie Jackson left is he didn't like his role in the offense, remember Reggie took a "draft day deal" where he faked an injury to steer other teams away. He only was able to show what he can do in OKC do to injuries to both Westbrook and Durant.

Waiters is better at the point than the 2 in the NBA.

Durant is the most overrated player in the NBA. He should get the scorn that Melo gets. He's a chucker that is constantly whining and begging for fouls.

The only thing I agree with here is that he has largely gotten the kid gloves treatment from the media. They spent so much time propping him up as the one who "does things the right way" while ripping on Lebron. Lebron's always been the better player though.

Durant's definitely a top 5 player. He's never had a good coach either.

With the game on the line Westbrook and Durant play 2 man basketball and every one knows it! All you have to do is load up against those 2 because they will take a bad shot before they pass the ball to anyone else. This is why they lose so many 4th quarter leads and why they wont get out of the second round.

It is brutal to watch.

I just wanted to bump my own post to show how wrong I was. :noidea: what else can you do but eat some "crow"?

Yes, I may be in the same boat soon. Holding out until the series is over though.

I hate seeing Duncan getting his butt kicked by Kanter/Adams.

Yes, I may be in the same boat soon. Holding out until the series is over though.

I hate seeing Duncan getting his butt kicked by Kanter/Adams.
I thought the Duncan/parker/ginobili might have one more run. but unfortunately those dudes are done. (or so it seems, watch them win the west)

I thought the Duncan/parker/ginobili might have one more run. but unfortunately those dudes are done. (or so it seems, watch them win the west)

They don't need to carry the load. But Parker needs to make a shot down the stretch...or not take them. And 3 rebounds in 28 minutes won't cut it from Duncan, especially when the Adams and Kanter combo is grabbing 24.

They aren't coming through at all.

Duncan looks shot. Hope he's got a last gasp solid game in him.

They don't need to carry the load. But Parker needs to make a shot down the stretch...or not take them. And 3 rebounds in 28 minutes won't cut it from Duncan, especially when the Adams and Kanter combo is grabbing 24.

They aren't coming through at all.

Duncan looks shot. Hope he's got a last gasp solid game in him.
I love Duncan. but I also love watching the warriors. Duncan has had an incredible run for a big guy. it is just steph's turn.

I love Duncan. but I also love watching the warriors. Duncan has had an incredible run for a big guy. it is just steph's turn.

Agreed. I've been hoping for Spurs-Warriors all year though. But obviously I want Waiters to win.

Curry is just mindblowing in what he does out there. It's a pleasure to watch. I'm enjoying it while it's going. So ultimately I'm rooting for them because I want this to continue as long as possible.

Agreed. I've been hoping for Spurs-Warriors all year though. But obviously I want Waiters to win.

Curry is just mindblowing in what he does out there. It's a pleasure to watch. I'm enjoying it while it's going. So ultimately I'm rooting for them because I want this to continue as long as possible.
curry is unreal, I don't care if they win or not, but I don't want them to lose without steph being 100%.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom