OT - Price gouging at the dome | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT - Price gouging at the dome

Can get a tall boy at Applebees for a lot less.

So I heard on here a few years back….
C’mon man, they’re called Brewtus!!

1662920916971.jpeg

Also remember

An SU event they charge what you’re used to.

When SU is hosting an event where they don’t get their usual percentage from tickets, you try to make up that revenue elsewhere

I paid $15 for a Fiddlehead at the show last night. I bought another one just to verify the price.

The show was excellent. I was in 210 opposite from the stage and the sound was great. What a band.

The t-shirts were $50. Baseball style jersey was $85. The tour booklet was $25. Did not bite on any of that stuff. I got a little chilly when I first went in, and I actually wondered if the SU store was open so I would have an excuse to go buy a hoodie or a long sleeve t-shirt. Alas, the stage was in that end and everything was blocked off.

Great night all around. Watched the SU game when I got home from the show with a very affordable beer from my fridge.

Also remember

An SU event they charge what you’re used to.

When SU is hosting an event where they don’t get their usual percentage from tickets, you try to make up that revenue elsewhere

Yeah. What was a little surprising was the limited concession selection. With that added motivation to bring in revenue I'd have thought they'd maintain the normal selection rather than shrink it.

(Not that I could care one way or another about concessions at a show but we gambled and brought a five-year-old who faded fast after Bennie and the Jets. Thought one of those Haagen-Dazs bars they usually sell would've been just the cure but they were nowhere to be found. M&Ms and Skittles appeared to be the only sweets available.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom