OT - Price gouging at the dome | Syracusefan.com

OT - Price gouging at the dome

How many ounces and what type of beer?

Tbh I get really tired of people complaining about beer prices at concerts/sporting events. What do you expect?
Tall boy. I guess because last year at the football games they were 8$. I guess it’s inflation.

The pretzels are an abomination. It's a circle. Bring back pretzel shaped pretzels, damn it!
Lol. So true. My wife bought a “pretzel“ . Couldn’t tell what it was actually

Can get a tall boy at Applebees for a lot less.

So I heard on here a few years back….
You can get some really cheap drinks at some new(ish) bar apparently called Lucy Bleu (?) where I may or may not have caught covid celebrating the SU win last Sat night. Granted there was actually not a single other customer in there most of the time I was in there, so it could have been one of the other places I stepped into pre or post win.

Probably the best concert I have ever been to, no hyperbole! He was amazing. Just incredible, and to think he is 76 years old. Wow. He said goodbye, farewell… and how much he appreciated NY. Just a great experience
Ugh ofcourse I had to be on call this weekend, I bet the energy was incredible iv never seen a concert with 34,000 people. Honky chateau is one of my favorite albums of all time.

Ugh ofcourse I had to be on call this weekend, I bet the energy was incredible iv never seen a concert with 34,000 people. Honky chateau is one of my favorite albums of all time.
He played ALL the hits… the crowd was into it. So happy we were there.

Of course “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road” was the last song of his encore as he said , I’ve had enough..I’m retiring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom