Class of 2018 - OT Qadir White (NY) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OT Qadir White (NY) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's the day.
upload_2017-8-24_6-56-5.gif

I have a feeling he's not going to pick Cuse. We've had tooo much good luck in recruiting thus far. Plus, we don't usually do well with high end in state prospects... God, this is what over a decade of bad football has done to me, being a pessimist for the sake of being a pessimist. "Things are going tooooo well, no way this keeps up." Blahhhhhhhh

I have a feeling he's not going to pick Cuse. We've had tooo much good luck in recruiting thus far. Plus, we don't usually do well with high end in state prospects... God, this is what over a decade of bad football has done to me, being a pessimist for the sake of being a pessimist. "Things are going tooooo well, no way this keeps up." Blahhhhhhhh

And are you never wrong?

Everyone, we've got this. Time to shelve the self-loathing [not you specifically, Nahson]. We're all going to be VERY happy ~noon.

He's picking Cuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors