Class of 2018 - OT Qadir White (NY) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OT Qadir White (NY) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's picking Cuse

giphy.gif

I have a feeling he's not going to pick Cuse. We've had tooo much good luck in recruiting thus far. Plus, we don't usually do well with high end in state prospects... God, this is what over a decade of bad football has done to me, being a pessimist for the sake of being a pessimist. "Things are going tooooo well, no way this keeps up." Blahhhhhhhh

Nah, son, he's orange

Let's leave the defeatist junk for another day. Everything out there indicates he's coming here.

Time to start being confident about these recruiting battles. I know it's been a long time but some of us remember the 90's lol.

Speaking of Auburn, seems like we've beaten them for a couple of prospects of late. Odd, since we don't typically overlap with them on the recruiting trail.

According to 2 47, Herb Hand is recruiting White for Auburn. He's a NY guy and when he was at WVU, he managed to lure a bunch of big names from the NYC area. Jason Gwaltney comes to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom