Class of 2018 - OT Qadir White (NY) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OT Qadir White (NY) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
not too long ago Dohn wouldnt acknowledge Qadir having strong interest in SU.

Your favorite fan over on the RU board has a made thread specifically about you. You have your own fan club over there. That guy is beyond delusional about Scott and that other NY WR. If he glanced at our commit list he might understand why SU backed off both players.

Your favorite fan over on the RU board has a made thread specifically about you. You have your own fan club over there. That guy is beyond delusional about Scott and that other NY WR. If he glanced at our commit list he might understand why SU backed off both players.
I saw the thread. It's obsession. They go all out to prove a point with me because there's truth in what I say. Its pretty flattering.

Last edited:
Landing White would be the cherry on top. The interior depth seems pretty good. White and Froumy will solidify the OT group.
Michael Clark is an empressive specimen too. I am 6'2 and he is a legit 6 inches taller me. Clark looks like he has decent strength as well. I expect he is the third tackle at this point.

Landing White would be the cherry on top. The interior depth seems pretty good. White and Froumy will solidify the OT group.
Agree. Keep in mind that Horan is likely going to grow into an OL as well, probably an OT.

Horan, Froumy and White would be a tremendous haul at OT and would take the OT position from an area of dangerous lack of depth to an area of strength almost overnight.

Agree. Keep in mind that Horan is likely going to grow into an OL as well, probably an OT.

Horan, Froumy and White would be a tremendous haul at OT and would take the OT position from an area of dangerous lack of depth to an area of strength almost overnight.
Indeed. Along with Clark, I fully expect servais to eventually wind up at tackle..if they're all capable at tackle, i'd expect it to improve the guard position, as well, as the next best moves inside.

For what it's worth, the Scarlet Blight insider on At their request, this network is being blocked from this site.'s crystal ball just picked us.

yeah saw that. he changed his prediction today as well.

its funny that Syracuse does not have a top predictor. Everybody is at 0% when it comes to picking syracuse.

How about looking at things on the other side for Horan. If they do indeed land big Qadir to add to the stockpile of OT's they should consider Horan at DT or DE (the position he plays at bville). I still feel we desperately need help upfront.

How about looking at things on the other side for Horan. If they do indeed land big Qadir to add to the stockpile of OT's they should consider Horan at DT or DE (the position he plays at bville). I still feel we desperately need help upfront.

We've got some big time DE's we're recruiting hard.

I think it's been clear from the get go though that Babers wants to load up on offense, score a lot of points, get people in the seats, create excitement and then build up the defense. Shootouts.

Michael Clark is an empressive specimen too. I am 6'2 and he is a legit 6 inches taller me. Clark looks like he has decent strength as well. I expect he is the third tackle at this point.
Right on the nose! SU Athletics lists Clark at 6-8 #292.

From the rutgirls board

"From what I was told, he was expecting more of the blue bloods to come after him. Rutgers, in his eyes, wasn't one of the blue bloods. It now appears Syracuse is his best offer right now."

lol

From the rutgirls board

"From what I was told, he was expecting more of the blue bloods to come after him. Rutgers, in his eyes, wasn't one of the blue bloods. It now appears Syracuse is his best offer right now."

lol
Rutgers... they so passed us in every way. Just ask them.

From the rutgirls board

lol

That doesn't make sense unless he's stating that between RU and SU, SU is the better offer. I would agree, but I can't see a Rutgers fan thinking that, so I'm going to chalk it up to this guy is high on something.

That doesn't make sense unless he's stating that between RU and SU, SU is the better offer. I would agree, but I can't see a Rutgers fan thinking that, so I'm going to chalk it up to this guy is high on something.
Could someone please post his "blue blood" offer list on their board. It is quite impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom