Class of 2019 OT Ryan Alexander (NY) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
There are literally dozens of players in the NFL from small programs. The conference he played is irrelevant. How he fits into OUR system is far more important., I trust thei coaching staff's judgment -- fans have zero insight into this kid's capabilities, any concerns or unsubstantiated at best.
Wasn't knocking the kid, Was simply hoping a G5 school could plugin someone with talent > or = HM all sun belt every year.

CuseLegacy

Twitter Wizard
Staff member

Pay Article. Looking at his twitter his Rutgers offer came in last night after SU offered him.

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
I use to say under Marrone that if they were recruiting a kid and he was under the radar I was good with it if they thought he was good enough to help. I said that under Shafer and didn't really mean it. Under babers I am actually excited to see these type of kids. 5th year senior even more so. I also think we finally have a pretty damn good OL coach as well.

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
There are literally dozens of players in the NFL from small programs. The conference he played is irrelevant. How he fits into OUR system is far more important., I trust thei coaching staff's judgment -- fans have zero insight into this kid's capabilities, any concerns or unsubstantiated at best.
Worst case we have a guy who provides depth. Best case we found a guy who blossoms under new coaching and playing amongst better OL as teammates.

Top Bottom