Class of 2019 - OT Ryan Alexander (NY) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 OT Ryan Alexander (NY) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Ryan,

1553380721479.jpeg

Just an awesome pickup. This not only gives us a potential plug and play starter, it gives us the potential of having more offensive line flexibility. Lets say, for example, that Alexander ends up being legit and Tisdale or Vettorello was also good enough to start. Suddenly you can throw Servais back at center and have a VERY experienced interior. If not, you can experiment with some more tackle combinations to find the right group.

This fees like the cherry on top of the class, my guess is we are basically finished for 2019 now. Now we just get Shy back, get Hendrix, Pickard & Okechukwu healthy, and charge into 2019 being the kind of team we know we can be.

Awesome. As long as we don't get another NC State situation again.

Congratulations young Mr. Alexander as ForCuseSake states on your very wise choice of Syracuse University Football. Now arrive ready to go and push the pile forward and protect a flank. You will be part of something that is going to be special. Go Orange!!!!!!

Toad Hunt makes every recruit or transfer sound like they are dying to go to Butgers. Its hilarious. Doesnt realize he hurts their image when he does that.

He's RutgersAl in disguise. Or maybe "Son of RutgersAl".
What we have to look for is the tendency to name all linemen "BIG John Blank". LOL

Toad Hunt makes every recruit or transfer sound like they are dying to go to Butgers. Its hilarious. Doesnt realize he hurts their image when he does that.
You mean the recruits image, right?

He's RutgersAl in disguise. Or maybe "Son of RutgersAl".
What we have to look for is the tendency to name all linemen "BIG John Blank". LOL
lol those are two of the biggest Rutgers homers out there. RutgersAl is predicted 10 wins for them this year.

You mean the recruits image, right?
Both. All those rutgers feel good atricles gives people false hope and makes it look like prospects are telling lies. Especially after they commit to another school.

Both. All those rutgers feel good atricles gives people false hope and makes it look like prospects are telling lies. Especially after they commit to another school.
I just meant by associating athletes with RU, in print

Per Toads article on Friday, Alexander also visited Louisville and was working on a visit to Purdue. I like the Brohm wanted to bring this kid in.

Also interesting that Syracuse, Purdue and Butgers were not requiring him to take the GRE test but LVille wanted it. Funny.

https://www.nj.com/rutgers/2019/03/...ryan-alexander-with-his-pick-coming-soon.html

I'd completely forgotten about Tisdale joining the mix this summer to. This is a nice addition, from a competition standpoint the both of them will pick up the level of play from everybody.

Nice pickup but I long for the day we don't need stop gap players at any position. I am no O-Line guru but I was underwhelmed by Martin after coming over from A&M - is this kid a step below or on par?

Nice pickup but I long for the day we don't need stop gap players at any position. I am no O-Line guru but I was underwhelmed by Martin after coming over from A&M - is this kid a step below or on par?

Based on that assessment, I think it is safe to say that you are no O-Line guru.

Martin was terrific last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors