OT - Spring Training tips? | Syracusefan.com

OT - Spring Training tips?

Guinness

Living Legend
Thinking of taking my son down to Yankee spring training for a few days this year. Anyone have any tips or suggestions. Do's and don'ts?

Thanks

I believe the Yankees sell out most of their spring training games so I would look into getting tickets as soon as possible. Also, if you can get there real early before the crowds is probably your best bet for getting autographs.

Thinking of taking my son down to Yankee spring training for a few days this year. Anyone have any tips or suggestions. Do's and don'ts?

Thanks
Here is a link for advance sales of Yankees preseason tix (actually the link didn't work, so here is their message).

2013 SPRING TRAINING INDIVIDUAL GAME TICKETS

YANKEES.COM SUBSCRIBERS
YOUR PRE-ON-SALE IS WEDNESDAY, JAN. 9
PRESENTED BY MASTERCARD
mc_40x25.gif

trans.gif

You will have a special opportunity to participate in a Pre-On-Sale commencing Wednesday, Jan. 9 at 10:00 a.m. ET and lasting until Thursday, Jan. 10 at 10:00 p.m. ET. This Pre-On-Sale opportunity will provide you the chance to purchase 2013 Spring Training individual game tickets before they go on sale to the general public, subject to availability.

Your Purchase Opportunity
  • Starts: Wednesday, Jan. 9 at 10:00 a.m. ET
  • Ends: Thursday, Jan. 10 at 10:00 p.m. ET
  • How to Buy: Click the
    icon_ticket.gif
    on the page next to the game you want to attend from the below link and purchase by using your MasterCard® card.
Buy Tickets Wednesday, Jan. 9 at 10:00 a.m. ET

TICKET LIMITATIONS: Only a LIMITED number of Tickets (as determined by the Yankees in its sole and absolute discretion) will be made available during the Pre-On-Sale. All Pre-On-Sale purchases will be further limited to a maximum of four (4) Tickets to each potential game scheduled to be played at George M. Steinbrenner Field during the 2013 Spring Training season. Orders exceeding the assigned respective Ticket limits will be canceled without contact from Ticketmaster or the Yankees.

To complete a transaction, you will be required to either create a new Ticketmaster account or login using your "My Ticketmaster" account. If you already have a "My Ticketmaster" account, please use your existing "My Ticketmaster" account and associated email address and password to login. If you are not sure of your "My Ticketmaster" account login and password, please contact Ticketmaster or follow the Ticketmaster online instructions for "Forgot Password."

We recommend that you have a Ticketmaster account and Ticketmaster password before you attempt to purchase the limited number of Tickets available for sale during the Pre-On-Sale.

For guests with visual impairments and/or who are blind, if you have any difficulties navigating the Pre-On-Sale purchasing process via ticketmaster.com, please contact the Yankees' Office of Disabled Services at (718) 579-4510 (voice) or (718) 579-4595 (TTY).

This purchase opportunity will be online only at yankees.com beginning Wednesday, Jan. 9 at 10:00 a.m. ET and ending Thursday, Jan. 10 at 10 p.m. ET.

All Ticket purchases are subject to availability, as determined by the Yankees in its sole and absolute discretion, at the time of purchase.

On behalf of the entire Yankees organization, thank you for your continued and loyal support. Please do not hesitate to call (212) YANKEES if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

The New York Yankees

TIME, OPPONENT, DATE AND TEAM ROSTERS AND LINEUPS, INCLUDING THE YANKEES' ROSTER AND LINEUP, ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom