OT- SU Mancave tips | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT- SU Mancave tips

It will. TV area well at least seating. Going to do a projector and screen. To save space and so I can do 120" projector.
OK...so I would then display the bulk of my stuff in the 12 X 20 area.

Definitely display a few things in the 7 X 9 area.

For example, I would put my helmet collection in the 12 X 20 area as the helmet collection is probably really nice and the 12 X 20 is where you will spend most of your time. The only way is should stay in the 7 X 9 is if there is no place to put the helmets in the 12 X 20.

Question: Can you see the 7 X 9 from the 12 X 20 or is it a separate room?

If you can see some, or all, of it, then you are good to put stuff there and consider it part of your 12 X 20 area. For example, if you have a ledge in the 7 X 9 which is a natural holding pen for the helmets and you can see the ledge from the 12 X 20, then leave the helmets on the ledge.

OK...so I would then display the bulk of my stuff in the 12 X 20 area.

Definitely display a few things in the 7 X 9 area.

For example, I would put my helmet collection in the 12 X 20 area as the helmet collection is probably really nice and the 12 X 20 is where you will spend most of your time. The only way is should stay in the 7 X 9 is if there is no place to put the helmets in the 12 X 20.

Question: Can you see the 7 X 9 from the 12 X 20 or is it a separate room?

If you can see some, or all, of it, then you are good to put stuff there and consider it part of your 12 X 20 area. For example, if you have a ledge in the 7 X 9 which is a natural holding pen for the helmets and you can see the ledge from the 12 X 20, then leave the helmets on the ledge.

Awesome great stuff. Yes the smaller area is visible. It's all connected just essentially a smaller nook extended from the main room as it shares a wall that borders the utility/laundry that is sectioned off. Greatly appreciate the insight and idea. I currently do have the helmet collection in the smaller area and was wanting to put the small dry bar and a kegerator back there too to finish it off.

Honestly I think the ceiling will end up being the biggest project. That and deciding on paint with rugs or the hoops like floor with mats/paint.

Those are some great ideas/themes. Here’s a compilation of my Orange Room. Took the closet door off to make it a display case for programs, SU items, the replica Dome, etc.

A couple of pictures are shots from the first games that my kids attended in The Dome. They were both less than a year old. My son’s first was a game against Long Beach so it is a picture of Jonny Flynn on the break that he personalized for my son.

Similarly, my daughter’s first game was against Notre Dame. The picture is of Kris Joseph from that game. He personalized it as well.

They both say my kid’s first name and congratulate them on their first SU game. Wanted to get something unique to remember them.

Go Orange!

SUOrange44
2A627A19-7292-4EB7-8B82-DEF0995AC424.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors