OT: The ESPYs... | Syracusefan.com

OT: The ESPYs...

jekelish

Living Legend
If anyone has ever wondered, "What would happen if they threw a red carpet show for an awards show and no one showed up?" then your answer is on ESPN.

This would be embarrassing for ESPN if it wasn't so hilarious.

At least they have all of those security folks to keep back the throngs of fans. lol.

If anyone has ever wondered, "What would happen if they threw a red carpet show for an awards show and no one showed up?" then your answer is on ESPN.

This would be embarrassing for ESPN if it wasn't so hilarious.
Proudly, I have never watched

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

My wife and I were in LA one time. We were actually going to see the play "Wicked." On our back to the hotel there was a few blocks closed that we had to go around. The streets that were closed looked empty so we thought it was some type of bomb threat and they were keeping people away. We found out the next day it was the ESPYs! So in conclusion the ESPYs are just as effective as bomb threat when it comes to keeping people off the streets of LA.

Don't know about anyone else, but the ONLY part of the ESPYs I actually watch is the opening 5 minutes, when they do that "Year in Review" montage. Love seeing sports moments set to music. Then I turn it off.

The Arthur Ashe Award is generally worth watching, but yeah, everything else is horrifyingly bad.

The Arthur Ashe Award is generally worth watching, but yeah, everything else is horrifyingly bad.

You can get a pretty good idea of who will win each award. Would it be anybody else besides LeBron for Male Athlete of The Year?

I saw about 3 minutes, where Manny Machado and Adrian peterson were trying to get people to vote for team of the year. So awkward

I saw about 3 minutes, where Manny Machado and Adrian peterson were trying to get people to vote for team of the year. So awkward

That's what I saw also! Those two don't have a future in acting!

Machado's future is spelled Hall of Fame.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Peterson's is probably spelled the same! Good thing cause they both sucked as actors and teleprompter readers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom