OT: Twitter Handle Roll Call | Syracusefan.com

OT: Twitter Handle Roll Call

OttosBestFriend

2nd String
It'd be great to communicate with you guys about 'Cuse on Twitter.

If you're on Twitter, please reply to this thread with your handle and start following those who list theirs.

Also, ADMINS, could you please tack this thread for just a few days so everyone has a chance to check in and respond.

Thanks in advance.

I'll start: @MeTommyJames

I have twitter. But I've forgotten my password. I usually use the same 3 passwords for everything but none of them work. I have also never tweeted, just followed recruiting guys and coaches.

My handle is the same handle I have here. I will try to get back onto my twitter account.

Twitter is gay
Hey hey hey... lets not judge fellow posters for what they do in their free time. We all appreciate different things in life and that's ok. Unless you appreciate UConn basketball, in that case, you... and your entire immediate family and anyone else who may love you.

Hey hey hey... lets not judge fellow posters for what they do in their free time. We all appreciate different things in life and that's ok. Unless you appreciate UConn basketball, in that case, you... and your entire immediate family and anyone else who may love you.

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

I still think its gay

Lol. I have a twitter but haven' t used it in like 4 or 5 years. Pretty sure it's TPost41 or instead if the 41 it may be 65.

Not a fan of twitter, aside from the endless recruiting speculation, even though that is a little overdramatic. Probably won't ever create a handle.

Not a fan of twitter, aside from the endless recruiting speculation, even though that is a little overdramatic. Probably won't ever create a handle.

A good way to represent Cuse Nation though. If your younger and don't have the freedom I suppose it has more significance. I slip in and read the players, coaches, analysis, and news tweets sometimes like daily articles.

@sunypartystories
Haha many of my friends go to SUNY schools so I've seen many of the crazy pictures through their retweets and favorites. It can get out of control sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom