OT: Twitter Handle Roll Call | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Twitter Handle Roll Call

I win. I always win

- general zod

94993-82220-general-zod.jpeg

For the record... I followed every person in this thread who offered up their handle - save for Kaiser who gave a fake and the guy who tried to pass of Richard Simmons' as a Cuse fan.

andygocuse...incidentally, my friend (who posted on the At their request, this network is being blocked from this site. site) met his wife on twitter. The hashtag was something about Syracuse players' names in movies and she came up with Onuaku flew over the Cuckoo's Nest.

andygocuse...incidentally, my friend (who posted on the site) met his wife on twitter. The hashtag was something about Syracuse players' names in movies and she came up with Onuaku flew over the Cuckoo's Nest.

#AWESOME
#GreatStory
#OneForTheAges
#LoveThis
#GodBlessOnuaku
#NunesMagicianGagResultsInMarriage
#SeriouslyAWESOME

Mason, any observations thus far on the team? It has sucked for us out of towners in terms of viewing. Mostly ESPN3 for me. At least in OH.

meh. I've not been impressed by what I've seen so far. Reminds me a lot of the 96-97 team to be honest. Ennis probably has higher upside than Hart, but he has been shaky so far. CJ will be more consistent than Burgan was, I hope.

the good news is that I think Boeheim is a better coach than he was back then, and I also think the quality of college hoops isn't as good now as it was back then. But I worry about our ability to score, and I think the top of the zone is going to need a lot of work to get anywhere near as good as it was last year.

meh. I've not been impressed by what I've seen so far. Reminds me a lot of the 96-97 team to be honest. Ennis probably has higher upside than Hart, but he has been shaky so far. CJ will be more consistent than Burgan was, I hope.

the good news is that I think Boeheim is a better coach than he was back then, and I also think the quality of college hoops isn't as good now as it was back then. But I worry about our ability to score, and I think the top of the zone is going to need a lot of work to get anywhere near as good as it was last year.

Yeah, I tend to agree with all of this. The Boeheim part could be an instrumental factor in leading this group. I agree with what you said about him, too.

If you like the the sour ales (Flemish style) then try Tart Of Darkness. From The Bruery in Orange Co. It's a barrel aged sour stout! Crazy good. Might be the best sour I have ever had. All that brewery does is wild sours. Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom