OT: Twitter Handle Roll Call | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Twitter Handle Roll Call

I just visited JoeCollege's SyracuseFan's profile page and this was posted:

"franca hello dear,
Happy day to you,I am franca i saw your profile today and i like it very much,which makes me to write to you to let you know that i am interested in you,therefore i will like you to write me back with my email address (francaossohou1@gmail.com) so that i will tell you further about myself and send you also more of my pictures for you to know me physically. I will be waiting for your reply."

Someone's been installing the eminenttoolbar.exe when viewing things on the internet.

My wife said if she ever caught me twittering anyone else it woudl be the last time I ever twittered. (or is it tweeted? Not sure but not taking any chances!)

Haha many of my friends go to SUNY schools so I've seen many of the crazy pictures through their retweets and favorites. It can get out of control sometimes.
Glad someone caught it. One of my co-workers showed that to me last night. As a college grad I was reliving the glory days, as a father of a daughter I am terrified and contemplating home school.

Twitter is awesome. Phenomenal business and communications tool.

And I am willing to bet my wife is hotter than your boyfriend.

I hate twitter.

my handle is @TMI_Amps

I only use twitter for my small business. Also, it sucks, and has been useless for my business. I've never got a single commission or even inquiry from twitter, not one. I get all my guitar/amp/engraving business through my facebook page.

I hate twitter.

my handle is @TMI_Amps

I only use twitter for my small business. Also, it sucks, and has been useless for my business. I've never got a single commission or even inquiry from twitter, not one. I get all my guitar/amp/engraving business through my facebook page.

Mason, any observations thus far on the team? It has sucked for us out of towners in terms of viewing. Mostly ESPN3 for me. At least in OH.

I just visited JoeCollege's SyracuseFan's profile page and this was posted:

"franca hello dear,
Happy day to you,I am franca i saw your profile today and i like it very much,which makes me to write to you to let you know that i am interested in you,therefore i will like you to write me back with my email address (francaossohou1@gmail.com) so that i will tell you further about myself and send you also more of my pictures for you to know me physically. I will be waiting for your reply."

Someone's been installing the eminenttoolbar.exe when viewing things on the internet.

What the heck is that? And is Franca from Nigeria? ;)

Shame on Joe. Sounds like he's been trolling CougarLife and those other sites.

tdturner17

I use it mostly for a news feed, but I'll give a follow back to anyone who follows me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom