OT: Twitter Handle Roll Call | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Twitter Handle Roll Call

andygocuse...incidentally, my friend (who posted on the site) met his wife on twitter. The hashtag was something about Syracuse players' names in movies and she came up with Onuaku flew over the Cuckoo's Nest.

I had(still dont) little idea how tweeting worked, but now that I learned you can be the mac daddy from a hashtag, I may have to try it out. ...also I just noticed when I quoted you, it put a big space where there wasn't one in your post. Did this site censor your post or something?

I had(still dont) little idea how tweeting worked, but now that I learned you can be the mac daddy from a hashtag, I may have to try it out. ...also I just noticed when I quoted you, it put a big space where there wasn't one in your post. Did this site censor your post or something?
I don't think anything was censored. Not sure about the space

Yeah, I tend to agree with all of this. The Boeheim part could be an instrumental factor in leading this group. I agree with what you said about him, too.

If you like the the sour ales (Flemish style) then try Tart Of Darkness. From The Bruery in Orange Co. It's a barrel aged sour stout! Crazy good. Might be the best sour I have ever had. All that brewery does is wild sours. Cheers!

Wow, I've never had a sour stout. I'll keep my eyes open for that one.

I am not really active on Twitter, but my handle is @greggserota

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom