OT: vaccine | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you’re body reacts to the second shot that’s really a good sign. It means your body is reacting to the shot, which is a good thing.

I just took a short walk on a 68-degree sunny day in Asheville, but it will get colder in a few days. More importantly, I just got an appointment for my vaccine shot at 11:10 tomorrow morning. My wife got hers this morning. There is a wait list, and it can be beneficial to be old.
You must be really old as we can't get ours down here until March. ;)

Technically you can put heroin in one nostril, cocaine in the other, take a big sniff and see where you end up on the other side.

I don't think it's recommended though.
I can vouch for this! It's not for everyone, but the results are interesting.

Technically you can put heroin in one nostril, cocaine in the other, take a big sniff and see where you end up on the other side.

I don't think it's recommended though.

Could we throw in some amyl nitrite? Would that be recommended? Asking for a friend.

Just chiming in...
I've had both of my vaccinations (Pfizer) and had a bad headache after the second vaccine. Fatigue and arm soreness (shocking, huh?) present but mild.
Two of my physician partners had significant fevers (>102 F) and fatigue the following day, but these resolved fairly quickly and they felt fine the following day. Most everyone else in our clinic had mild symptoms or nothing. Two other clinical support staff missed work the following day as well (generalized aches, fatigue and low grade fever) but all were back the following day.
Thank you everyone for doing their part!

Has anyone in NYS heard anything as far as just showing up in hope of getting a shot in place of a no show?

You must be really old as we can't get ours down here until March. ;)

I'd like to know the economic class of those who have gotten the vaccine already. Have a feeling working collar people like me and my family will be waiting awhile. Just like the lifeboats on the titanic.

I'd like to know the economic class of those who have gotten the vaccine already. Have a feeling working collar people like me and my family will be waiting awhile. Just like the lifeboats on the titanic.
Here is New York State's Prioritization plan, by phases. It is similar to ours here in Pennsylvania. Any "jumping the line" due to financial considerations is by far the exception. I think most here would be insulted by your insinuating that we used undue influence to get our vaccine ahead of others. Is the system perfect? No. But playing the victim here is not helping the situation.

1611792000767.png

You are in the same group as I am. Job won't matter, if it's not one of the prioritized functions.

How deep our your pockets and what is your political affiliation. Have a feel I can tell by those in this thread who say they have received the vaccine.

It has nothing to do with economic class. Right now it's primarily people of a certain age and healthcare workers. I've had both wealthy and poor patients recieve it recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom