OT: vaccine | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT: vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
How deep our your pockets and what is your political affiliation. Have a feel I can tell by those in this thread who say they have received the vaccine.
How could it have anything to do with political affiliation when they don't ask what it is when you schedule your appointment?

Your "feel" is completely off. You don't know how people have qualified for it. If you had reading comprehension skills, you would've noticed a lot of the people that have commented are healthcare workers. I can guarantee you my wife has the same income as me and she will be waiting a while.

How deep our your pockets and what is your political affiliation. Have a feel I can tell by those in this thread who say they have received the vaccine.
Were you born an a-hole... or did you work at becoming one? I know most of the people who've responded here. Those who have received shots are eligible either because of age or occupation.

BTW, you have the lowest like/post ratio in the history of this board. Is that a distinction you have worked to achieve?

Last edited:
How deep (1)our your pockets and what is your political affiliation(2). (3)Have a feel(4) I can tell by those in this thread who say they have received the vaccine.
1. "are" 2. No question mark. 3. No subject (I assume that would be "I") 4. "feeling"

I assume you are referring to those of us who can compose a coherent sentence? Thankfully for you, that would be an incorrect assessment.

The posters here who have received the vaccine are either of the required age groups or a doctor/nurse/first responder/other group designated an essential worker.

Knock it off.

Were you born an a-hole... or did you work at becoming one? I know most of the people who've responded here. Those who have received shots are eligible either because of age or occupation.

BTW, you have the lowest like/post ratio in the history of the board? Is that a distinction you have worked to achieve?
Coming in hot. :)

turn this perfectly innocent thread, which is found to be informative to some people, into political statements and it won’t get deleted, but you will.

My wife, who was in the first wave to receive the the vaccine, is in the 1% - family money. Quite amazingly, she has bloodlines to the Roosevelts, Kennedys, Clintons, and Cuomos. It's definite not what you do, its who you know and how much you have.

Just kidding. She's a social worker at a State mental hospital that experienced four COVID related deaths over the past month.

In your thirties ... Time to grow up.

BTW, you have the lowest like/post ratio in the history of the board? Is that a distinction you have worked to achieve?
When they go low...I go Marianna Trench!

turn this perfectly innocent thread, which is found to be informative to some people, into political statements and it won’t get deleted, but you will.

I'm not posting anymore in this thread.

My wife, who was in the first wave to receive the the vaccine, is in the 1% - family money. Quite amazingly, she has bloodlines to the Roosevelts, Kennedys, Clintons, and Cuomos. It's definite not what you do, its who you know and how much you have.

Just kidding. She's a social worker at a State mental hospital that experienced four COVID related deaths over the past month.

That's a tough gig. Please thank her for her service.

We have a friend who works in a State mental hospital. She got covid but had no symptoms, brought it home and it almost killed her husband.

I'd like to know the economic class of those who have gotten the vaccine already. Have a feeling working collar people like me and my family will be waiting awhile. Just like the lifeboats on the titanic.
You make it sound like you’d cut the line if you could. Pretty rude to ask about “economic class” here and imply these people are doing something wrong.

Dad has an appointment next week at the Fairgrounds.

He has to show the email with the barcode in order to get in. I don't think they allow walk-ins.

Definitely no walk ins, if you don't meet the criteria and have the paperwork, no shot.

This has been replied to by others (who are older than both of us... the ones you targeted) far more capable at speaking eloquently, but yeah those questions are not relevant.

Are there outliers to the rule for the general population? Certainly, but I assure you I'm not jumping the line based on the two items you pointed out.

You make it sound like you’d cut the line if you could. Pretty rude to ask about “economic class” here and imply these people are doing something wrong.

"LARRRRYYY!" - For any Impractical Jokers fans out there, otherwise this makes no sense and I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom