OT: vaccine | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

OT: vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pushback would be hard to justify. Aren't vaccinations for other diseases required? I think I remember having to get a few boosters before I could attend SUNY Oswego 26 years ago.
measles mumps. rubella and some others required at most colleges

My wife got her second Pfizer shot yesterday morning, and then started feeling like death around dinner time yesterday. She still hasn't gotten out of bed today.
I had some friends experience the same. Goes away after about 24 hours of symptoms for the 4 that I knew with a reaction. My wife and I got Pfizer with no reaction at all other than some soreness at the injection site.

Pushback would be hard to justify. Aren't vaccinations for other diseases required? I think I remember having to get a few boosters before I could attend SUNY Oswego 26 years ago.
Does it have anything to do with the fact that it’s got Emergency Use authorization from FDA only at this point? I thought this was similar issue with military.

Does it have anything to do with the fact that it’s got Emergency Use authorization from FDA only at this point? I thought this was similar issue with military.
I don't know what kind of effect that would have. Maybe

FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.

Feeling pretty oogie today. Foggy-headed and as sick as I've felt in decades. The worst was looking in the mirror and noticing I went bald overnight, then remembering I've been bald since around 1990. Someone is screwing with the chip and playing games with me...

This thread is veering into OT forum territory. Let's keep it on track with getting the vaccine, side-effects, etc.

Which is what the thread was meant for. Thanks!
Again - we are not getting into getting/not getting the vaccine, anti-vaxxers, you're putting me at risk, etc.

That is not what this thread is for.

Again - we are not getting into getting/not getting the vaccine, anti-vaxxers, you're putting me at risk, etc.

That is not what this thread is for.
Why is this thread here anyway when it has nothing to do with basketball? Why have an Off-Topic Forum if it’s not going to be used for off-topic subjects?

Once I found out orange79 is not a burner account for James Arthur, I stopped liking his posts too.

Poser!
Sad Greg Robinson.jpeg

My first, pfizer, is tomorrow morning before work. I’m 27, healthy, most say even beautiful. Unfortunately Cuomo didn’t think believing Dino would get us back to the top 25 in 2021, and Tommy would throw for 30+ td’s, were sufficient pre-existing conditions. Snakes and needles, can’t stand them. But feel very fortunate to be able to get my vaccinations now. Not worried about side effects. That’s what mcdonalds and bloody mary’s are for.

Last edited:
Got 2nd Pfizer Thursday. Whooped my ass the next day with soreness, fully body aches, fatigue, chills, elevated temp but not true fever levels, headache. It put me down for the day Friday. Felt perked back to normal by Saturday morning.

Got 2nd Pfizer Thursday. Whooped my ass the next day with soreness, fully body aches, fatigue, chills, elevated temp but not true fever levels, headache. It put me down for the day Friday. Felt perked back to normal by Saturday morning.
Curious how long between the time you got the shot to the time you started to feel the side effects?

Did you experienced side effects on the first dose?

Feeling pretty oogie today. Foggy-headed and as sick as I've felt in decades. The worst was looking in the mirror and noticing I went bald overnight, then remembering I've been bald since around 1990. Someone is screwing with the chip and playing games with me...
Feeling better today...one day of ooginess wasn't bad...still bald though...

Curious how long between the time you got the shot to the time you started to feel the side effects?

Did you experienced side effects on the first dose?

I didn't have anything other than the sore arm on the first one.

I got 2nd the shot at roughly 3pm. Started getting some onset of stiff lower back about 6-8 hours later. Woke up the next morning feeling fully hit-by-truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom