OT: WatchESPN App... | Syracusefan.com

OT: WatchESPN App...

TBCuse11

Starter
Anyone have any clue how to get this to work? I do not want to be listening to this game on the radio from work... Since we have DirecTV, it does not seem to support it on my phone. Is there any way to get around this? Thanks in advance...

Do you know anyone in Syracuse with a Time Warner account? If they do and they have an online time warner user name/password your good to go. We have Time Warner. My wife pays the bill online. I used the same name and password and was good to go.

You have to have a cable/Internet provider that features ESPN3 in order for the ESPN App to work. The poster above is correct, you simply put in your username/password for your Internet provider and it will allow you to use the App if your provider supports ESPN 3.

Sometimes it doesnt ask me for a username and pw... I'm kind of banking on that today

FYI, hopefully this is not a sign of things to come but I wanted to get the Cincy game working so I could make sure I would be good to go for our game and I cannot get the game to load on my phone, anyone else having issues?

FYI, hopefully this is not a sign of things to come but I wanted to get the Cincy game working so I could make sure I would be good to go for our game and I cannot get the game to load on my phone, anyone else having issues?

I can't get it to even load on the computer. Not sure what's going on.

WatchESPN is not the same as ESPN3.com. Only a few providers are tied in to WatchESPN.

working fine for me on the computer. Didnt ask for a username and pw either

by the way, i typed in espn3.com, instead of watchespn.com

Seems down here in Syracuse, cant get ESPN3.com to work or the ESPN Watch App

working fine for me on the computer. Didnt ask for a username and pw either

If I recall correctly mobile devices have a different set of providers. I can watch it on the computer both at home and work through my ISP but not on my phone.

Seems down here in Syracuse, cant get ESPN3.com to work or the ESPN Watch App
Does it just not let you click on anything? Mine is weird. I try to click on the games and it just won't work. It doesnt even say there is an issue, just nothing happens after I click.

Does it just not let you click on anything? Mine is weird. I try to click on the games and it just won't work. It doesnt even say there is an issue, just nothing happens after I click.

Its very odd, for ESPN3.com I can get the Alabama pro day to work but I keep getting an error for the bball game.. On the watch ESPN APP I cant get anythign to work it just keeps loading indefinitely.

This is growing more frustrating by the minute. I can get everything but the basketball game to work on ESPN3.com. On the watch ESPN App I keep getting an error that I am not a subscriber despite the fact that I watched the bball game and the Lax game this weekend on the App and it says I have access to all of the channels. I think a lot of people are goign to be having issues at 2:15 today.

If you can't get it to work on espn3.com, try going directly to your cable company's website (e.g. comcast.net) and viewing it from there.

If you can't get it to work on espn3.com, try going directly to your cable company's website (e.g. comcast.net) and viewing it from there.

Not sure that TW has that ability.

Anyone have any clue how to get this to work? I do not want to be listening to this game on the radio from work... Since we have DirecTV, it does not seem to support it on my phone. Is there any way to get around this? Thanks in advance...

watch espn app doesn't support directtv subscribers. Found that out a few minths ago and deleted the app

<i> I try to click on the games and it just won't work. </I>

I had that problem last week. I reset Safari and it works like a champ now.

Thanks for all the info. Got a buddy to give me his TW log in, and the app is working pretty well. Only once in a great while does it stop to stream...

I have no problem with the app, I have Cablevision an they finally paid for espn3, I think I'm still using my parent time Warner user and pass for watch though

The app is working fine for me. I'm watching in a waiting room right now.

ESPN / WatchESPN are the same thing.

Also, I had problems logging in so I updated the App and now it works fine.

Go Cuse!

Must not be my day, couldnt get the Watch ESPN App to work and now I am getting an error saying my username is pending to many authorizations, so accordign to TW I am basically locked out until ESPN lets me back in. Ugh shoudl have taken the day off.

ESPN / WatchESPN are the same thing.
They are not the same thing.

ESPN3 is tied to your Internet Service Provider... this should make it available to most of us.

WatchESPN is tied to your Video Service Provider. Those with Cablevision, Charter, Comcast, Cox, Time Warner and Verizon FiOS are covered. Those with DiSH Network, DirecTV or AT&T U-Verse are currently SOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom