OT: Where You Going This Summer For Vacation? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Where You Going This Summer For Vacation?

heading quite often to the Bradwick palace in lovely Dexter ny/Ontario lake! lol, then later on to Italy as u know to track down the family roots. Rome sites then south to Pompeii/Hurculanem, the Amalfi coast (Capri, Positano, Atrani); continue south to Sicily by way of Calabria/Cantazano, the Taormina including The Godfather tour of where it was filmed, finally to the town Lentini (my last name as you know) in the province of Syracuse (believe it or not, kid you not).

There I'm expecting something quite profound to happen like learning the meaning of life or something, or at least see a statue of my likeness there :). Finally on to Palermo and home.

And in between those two events a swing down to NJ with a whole slew of my Cuse brothren to watch the resurgent Orange(men) gridders take it to PSU to start the best season up here in quite some time!

Baller!

Chip inspired thread.

So tells us if you are going anywhere this summer?

Jersey Shore, Duck, Destin, Hamptons, Maine, Alaska, Finger Lakes, Adirondacks, ????

Myself will be up in Lake Ontario/1000 Islands this summer.
Cary NC Golf Weekend, Maybe Bar Harbor with family

Renting a beach house in San Diego for a week. First time in California might need a little advice.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Old Town is a nice to walk around late afternoon then dinner. Karl Strauss brew Pub for Dinner, Coronado for lunch, dah Zoo of course to visit.

heading quite often to the Bradwick palace in lovely Dexter ny/Ontario lake! lol, then later on to Italy as u know to track down the family roots. Rome sites then south to Pompeii/Hurculanem, the Amalfi coast (Capri, Positano, Atrani); continue south to Sicily by way of Calabria/Cantazano, the Taormina including The Godfather tour of where it was filmed, finally to the town Lentini (my last name as you know) in the province of Syracuse (believe it or not, kid you not).

There I'm expecting something quite profound to happen like learning the meaning of life or something, or at least see a statue of my likeness there :). Finally on to Palermo and home.

And in between those two events a swing down to NJ with a whole slew of my Cuse brothren to watch the resurgent Orange(men) gridders take it to PSU to start the best season up here in quite some time!

Shhh about Dexter..we like to say near Sackets Harbor :p

Be sure to take a few old Syracuse T-shirts to give out to some folks/kids in Sicily. I'll bring you a couple this summer. Maybe we make this a campaign...bring an old Cuse T-shirt (kid sizes too) and you get to join the Cuseregular Tailgate at MetLife.

a week and plenty of weekends at the Jersey Shore's Irish Riviera: Spring Lake. plus Point Pleasant for its Boardwalk and bars. gotta spend the $$ to help rebuild!!

Lake George for a week with a trip or 2 to the Old Spa, hopefully to see the Triple Crown winner run in the Travers.

I got married in Spring Lake, and tehy have a great 5 mile run there as well. I'm hoping to make it out of NJ this summer. Trying to get the house ready to sell is limiting things. Other than a trip or 2 up to Syracuse, I'm hoping I can do a quick jaunt to either Chicago or Dallas.

On my vacation I will be driving to Syracuse with the whole family to drop my daughter off for her first semester at Syracuse. She is so excited. We will also visit all of our family while we are up there as well.
That is exciting for the whole family and especially your daughter. I wish her a great educational adventure I personally think the city is great and gets a base reputation due to its winter blow outs.Enjoy

I got married in Spring Lake, and tehy have a great 5 mile run there as well. I'm hoping to make it out of NJ this summer. Trying to get the house ready to sell is limiting things. Other than a trip or 2 up to Syracuse, I'm hoping I can do a quick jaunt to either Chicago or Dallas.
One of my branches was in Spring Lake. Investors Bank. I forget the address but its got to still be there. I have no idea how it was affected by Sandy ,if at all.

We have a seven-week-old baby, so not sure if flying anywhere is feasible. Hopefully we will either go to my parents new home in Boynton Beach, FL or (even better) to my in-laws timeshare in Destin, FL. If we can't fly, maybe the Berkshires.

Just traveled with my 12 week old to Florida with my wife and 4 year old daughter and he was the best traveler of the bunch.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Harbor Island, SC with the in laws in July. Should be good fun. Two of the guys going brew their own beer so I'm pretty psyched about staying on the beach. I looked into playing Harbour Town GC and it is a bit pricey but I may do it anyway!

Taking a trip around this great country by motorcycle. Nashville, New Orleans, Austin, Santa Fe/Albuquerque, Zion National Park, Las Vegas, Death Valley, San Diego, Redwood national forest, Coos Bay Oregon, Jackson Hole then Glacier National Park and back home. I will proudly wear an SU football T-shirt as often as I can.

I'm going to a gun show on July 6th...I live in Texas.

Come up and see me after picking up a piece. My wifey gave me a $200 gift certificate to the Elm Fork range in Dallas. I see a youtube Dirty Harry video in the making here.

West Poland, Maine for some togue fishing.

Come up and see me after picking up a piece. My wifey gave me a $200 gift certificate to the Elm Fork range in Dallas. I see a youtube Dirty Harry video in the making here.

West Poland, Maine for some togue fishing.

Funny the last time I went tongue fishing was in a sorority house in 1980!

On your range invite...cool, I'll wear my best jorts and muscle shirt...what type of beer do you want me to pick up?

Shhh about Dexter..we like to say near Sackets Harbor :p

Be sure to take a few old Syracuse T-shirts to give out to some folks/kids in Sicily. I'll bring you a couple this summer. Maybe we make this a campaign...bring an old Cuse T-shirt (kid sizes too) and you get to join the Cuseregular Tailgate at MetLife.

If you happen to run into a very nice young lady in Catania named Angelina Ciccarelli wearing a bright orange SU
t-shirt, please tell her that my Lear jet broke down.....again.

May 16th -May 30th - Madrid/Barcelona/Monaco/Pisa/Florence/Rome -First time to Europe, so looking to find a place to spend an extended vacation in future years!

July 27 - August 3 - Hilton Head annual trip.
Love HHI! Go there every year in the spring for the golf tourney! My retirement destination

Funny the last time I went tongue fishing was in a soroity house in 1980!

On your range invite...cool, I'll wear my best jorts and muscle shirt...what type of beer do you want me to pick up?

Bohemia is always welcome.

Already did the "big" vacation during spring break but will head to the cape area for a week and do some college visits.

Sent using my Commodore 64