OT:Whoop whoop hit 107 in Arlington today | Syracusefan.com

OT:Whoop whoop hit 107 in Arlington today

But its a dry heat lol
73 degrees at 6:30 PM in the Boston area with an ever-so-slight breeze rustling the trees after an absolutely gorgeous day. Don't know why anybody lives down there.

My car's thermometer read 106-108 on the drive home in San Antonio c

73 degrees at 6:30 PM in the Boston area with an ever-so-slight breeze rustling the trees after an absolutely gorgeous day. Don't know why anybody lives down there.

Not bad on days your just floating in the pool but I'm exhausted having fed 43 familie with my crew of volunteers today and when I'm tired the heat makes me cranky

So's my oven! :D

It's a cool 97 in Houston, but we have humidity.

I know my wife is there now and at her meeting their afternoon activity was at top golf. She called me to let me know they had a rvolt to go back to otel and take showers before they went out to the group dinner lol

The Arlington on my side of the country is still enjoying unseasonably nice temperatures. It's like summer as I remember in upstate NY. Typically around this time of year, you are trapped in your house if you don't have pool or beach access.

I'm guessing it will all come to an end when that heat wave makes its way eastbound. Nice while it lasted. I can't ever remember a 2 week summer period that was this comfortable around here.

I know my wife is there now and at her meeting their afternoon activity was at top golf. She called me to let me know they had a rvolt to go back to otel and take showers before they went out to the group dinner lol

Just walking to the mail box qualifies you for another shower. I don't blame your wife and the others, I would want to clean up between golf and a dinner. I've played golf and then gone home and showered just to sit and watch TV. Hope she's having a good time other than the heat.

Just walking to the mail box qualifies you for another shower. I don't blame your wife and the others, I would want to clean up between golf and a dinner. I've played golf and then gone home and showered just to sit and watch TV. Hope she's having a good time other than the heat.

Oh she enjoyed herself its like a target golf driving range but when they said it was time to do some follow-up and then go to dinner that s whent the revolt broke out to at least go to hotel and shower off. I didn't blame her one bit then again I am smart enough to not disagree with my wife :D

heat shmeet-unlike texas -syracuse can be 108 on a monday and be -20 on a friday with 3 foot of snow

heat shmeet-unlike texas -syracuse can be 108 on a monday and be -20 on a friday with 3 foot of snow

Clearly you've never been to Texas, because it's at least that extreme here. The common saying in Texas is, "If you don't like the weather, wait."

Clearly you've never been to Texas, because it's at least that extreme here. The common saying in Texas is, "If you don't like the weather, wait."

I had an old guy say to me when I first moved here and I said we were going to miss the seasons he said we have seasons; the wet season, the dry season, the windy season, summer and winter lol

Oh she enjoyed herself its like a target golf driving range but when they said it was time to do some follow-up and then go to dinner that s whent the revolt broke out to at least go to hotel and shower off. I didn't blame her one bit then again I am smart enough to not disagree with my wife :D

Some of the wisest of words. :)

I remember Syracuse weather like that. People still don't believe me when I tell them about the January thaw with people out in shorts with 15 foot snowbanks.

Regardless, shoveling sunshine in February is a lot easier than shoveling snow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom