Other Conference Tourneys Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Other Conference Tourneys Thread

5 min to go 40 to 35 Gaels over Loyola of mmt. Not too much offense

Big East is a mess ... seems like UConn vs the Johnnies

Big East is a mess ... seems like UConn vs the Johnnies

Big East just feels completely minor league. Yes Nova has been great but those programs, meh, just a cut or two below the P5

Big East just feels completely minor league. Yes Nova has been great but those programs, meh, just a cut or two below the P5
They legitimately might only get 3 teams in

It won't affect the bubble as the Southern Conference is a 1 big league. So if everyone wants to jump on my Mercer Bears bandwagon tonight vs UNC Greensboro, all support is appreciated. Mercer is the 7 seed and UNCG is the 1 seed. They beat us by 13 in Greensboro and by 3 in Macon. It would be an upset if Mercer won, but anything can happen.

Incidentally, Wes Miller has done a great job at UNCG. I wouldn't be shocked if he was considered to replace Roy if Carolina wants to go the alum route.

It won't affect the bubble as the Southern Conference is a 1 big league. So if everyone wants to jump on my Mercer Bears bandwagon tonight vs UNC Greensboro, all support is appreciated. Mercer is the 7 seed and UNCG is the 1 seed. They beat us by 13 in Greensboro and by 3 in Macon. It would be an upset if Mercer won, but anything can happen.

Incidentally, Wes Miller has done a great job at UNCG. I wouldn't be shocked if he was considered to replace Roy if Carolina wants to go the alum route.
Is that UNCG lying on the ground here?

bear attack.gif

Mercer down 1 with 10 minutes left. Go Bears!

Mercer down 1 with 10 minutes left. Go Bears!

Not going to have quite enough. Both teams are better than they played tonight, but I think they are both worn out.

Isaiah MIller from UNCG definitely earned the conference player of the year. He's quite a player. Fun to watch.

But still a great run for Mercer to get to the championship game. Mercer has the potential to have everyone back next year, but one senior is already a 5th year senior, so not sure if he will take the Covid freebie or move on to the next phase of life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom