(Other) Grad Transfer | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

(Other) Grad Transfer

If Hughes comes back or we get another big I would RS Edwards to let him gain 30lbs-40lbs.

He is skilled but too thin...

The panic is our roster isn’t good enough to compete for a conference championship.

If we had a roster full of NBA prospects and we were only at 10 it wouldn’t be as bad.
How do we recruit 2021 when we have an elite 2022 commit.
We need talent. We should be looking at a transfer for 2021. Even if they have to sit out next year.
Half (or more) of them would have declared for the draft.

Article today on Jordan Bruner (F, Yale):

“The news broke Wednesday evening, and since Bruner has already heard from Duke, Kansas, Baylor, Maryland, Xavier and Florida State.“

Haven’t heard Syracuse involved in ANY of the newly announced transfer candidates.
Is this even possible? I thought the ACC had suspended all activities, including recruiting.

Statement from the ACC on March 12:

“The Atlantic Coast Conference has suspended all athletic related activities including all competition, formal and organized practice, recruiting and participation in NCAA championships until further notice."

Is this even possible? I thought the ACC had suspended all activities, including recruiting.

“The Atlantic Coast Conference has suspended all athletic related activities including all competition, formal and organized practice, recruiting and participation in NCAA championships until further notice."

The rules don't apply to Duke.

And if they get caught, they'll conduct a swift internal investigation, find no wrongdoing, and the NCAA will take it at face value with no further scrutiny.

Do the rules make an exception for contacting players who have entered the transfer portal? It would make sense to do so. Otherwise, why open the portal now?

Do the rules make an exception for contacting players who have entered the transfer portal? It would make sense to do so. Otherwise, why open the portal now?
Entering the portal is step one of the process. Contacting an athlete who is in the portal is step two. The way I read it, step 2 has been temporarily suspended.

Of course I've never seen him play, but I really hope we weren't pinning next year's chances on a kid from Cal Baptist.

Not a shot at you Chalupa.

W. T. F.
is going on at wich st???

With how poorly their year ended guys didn't want to stay. He just landed five players in the past three days one of whom was Alterique Gilbert.

With how poorly their year ended guys didn't want to stay. He just landed five players in the past three days one of whom was Alterique Gilbert.
I mean it didn't end great but they were still on the bubble, not like they had some terrible season - got to be something pretty significant behind the scenes to have the mass mutiny, including decommittments

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom