(Other) Grad Transfer | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

(Other) Grad Transfer

Thought that name sounded familiar. Yeah he had 24 pts against us.
Yeah, if I remember correctly, the only reason he wasn't a bigger story, is that it was Joe's first start and he played very well too.

i'm going to lmfao when the 21 season gets postponed by the 2nd wave and all these guys have the spend the year taking grad classes they never anticipated attending . . .

i'm going to lmfao when the 21 season gets postponed by the 2nd wave and all these guys have the spend the year taking grad classes they never anticipated attending . . .

If that happens, I can promise you you won't be LYFAO.

Sid Wilson leaving UConn.

Hysterical. UConn fans and Hurley both preached on the fact he didn’t have transfers at URI and he stuck by his guys. That’s 2 transfers in the last 3 weeks at UConn and they’re all for it. Funny how things change

LVMhrwe7_bigger.jpeg

David Borges@DaveBorges

Just spoke with Sid Wilson:
“I just felt like I needed a fresh start. I feel like this past year, I struggled a lot, not just on the court but off the court, mentally and stuff like that. I feel like I need ... somewhere I can be myself and continue my career.”

Scream Iona but i dont know if they’re filled up yet.

Be interesting to see if the waiver doesnt pass (I think it will for this year) but if it doesnt, would we roll and get another forward just for this year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom