OTL @ 3... Anyone else worried? | Syracusefan.com

OTL @ 3... Anyone else worried?

How can you not be?, we have always been one decent witness or victim away from this thing blowing wide open. That said, show me.

Could someone please keep the board updated with what they're reporting?

I'm actually not worried, from the way they've presented the lead-in details I think they're just going to talk about the SPD/DA stuff (and spin it heavily, of course).

No. What is done is done. What will be will be. The most important thing here is to find out the truth.

I'm not worried. If there was news to break, they would've done do. I think it'll be an update with the DA/SPD squabbling.

jekelish I think your total post count has increased ten-fold in the past week

And if there is more that will come out, it'll come out no matter what. The sooner it does, the sooner we can begin to put it behind us.

I am watching now. I will try to keep up with board. Nervous is definatly one way to describe it.

jekelish I think your total post count has increased ten-fold in the past week
Actually I think I've only added about 200 posts. You can thank this story and my new iPad for it, though.

Not worried one bit. Just don't want to see them bring on those protesters.

this will be almost 100% about Penn state and the appointment of the ex fbi chief.

If it's nothing then we need to go back yo OTL facebook page for linking these two stories again.

I'm a bit worried but not overly because as others have said, if it was earth shattering they would have built it up more.

As the Joker said, "And here...we...go!"

And yes...this episode is going to be 90% about Penn State.

emails found that suggest Paterno disregarder standard protocol

Quick follow up: they are looking more at how SPD handled Davis back in 2002 than anything actually to do with Bernie.

Is the grand jury probe about Fine or how the issue was handled by cops?

Could someone please keep the board updated with what they're reporting?

I'm actually not worried, from the way they've presented the lead-in details I think they're just going to talk about the SPD/DA stuff (and spin it heavily, of course).

So far opening comments prove you are right on target..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom