OTL @ 3... Anyone else worried? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OTL @ 3... Anyone else worried?

Im a lil worried. Keep us posted.

EastCoast, My buddy is wondering what your Sig video is about?

Question: Why do people use work email to talk about...shady work related things?

Im a lil worried. Keep us posted.

EastCoast, My buddy is wondering what your Sig video is about?
just Dr. Ron Paul pwning John McCain in a debate back in 2007

If you think jekelish is funny here, you should probably follow him on Twitter. Like PBS - HBO differences. Good differences.

Question: Why do people use work email to talk about...shady work related things?
Good question. I only use my work email to talk about shady non-work related things.

If you think jekelish is funny here, you should probably follow him on Twitter. Like PBS - HBO differences. Good differences.
I like the way you think, sir.

(check is in the mail)

discussing conduct by PSU football players and how they were treated differently than regular students

I don't get it eastcoast2, McCain is talking, Paul is shaking head, you call that owning?
it's just a gif from a video, but yes Dr. Paul pwns McCain in that debate

I like the way you think, sir.

(check is in the mail)
Why is it dated December 22, 2012?

You're not Mayan, are you?

It's very reassuring to hear that the grand jury is really looking into the SPD handling and not Bernie himself as said above.

still talking about preferential treatment for PSU football players

It's very reassuring to hear that the grand jury is really looking into the SPD handling and not Bernie himself as said above.

I think that's all they have right now, stuff we (on this board) already know.

Upstate did you notice Tomaselli's comments were removed from the otl fb page?

The worst part was Mel Gibson following me around calling me sugartits day after day.
But did he threaten to choke you and make Anti-Semitic insults all day. Also, I believe he was calling you baloney tits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom