OTL @ 3... Anyone else worried? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OTL @ 3... Anyone else worried?

Upstate did you notice Tomaselli's comments were removed from the otl fb page?
I didn't, but I'm sure glad that all I responded to him was "hurr durr"

Mark Schwarz is reeeeeeally hoping someone new comes forward.

Whichever way this goes, either Bernie Fine or Mark Schwarz will be doing a "You are NOT the father!" dance when this is over.

"DA Fitz will have more to say on Tuesday"
Now Schwartz is claiming he knows the future?!?!?!?!?!

**** so ****in' sick of this ****-*** peice of ******' wonderbread ************ ****.

Usually when they show any ESPN web page, don't they usually scroll the page? Notice how they didn't scroll down this time on the OTL Facebook page so as not to show the numerous attacks on them?

Now Schwartz is claiming he knows the future?!?!?!?!?!

**** so ****in' sick of this ****-*** peice of ******' wonderbread ************ ****.
i see what you did there...and I like it

Mark Schwarz is reeeeeeally hoping someone new comes forward.

Whichever way this goes, either Bernie Fine or Mark Schwarz will be doing a "You are NOT the father!" dance when this is over.

"DA Fitz will have more to say on Tuesday"
Fitzy is still pissed at the SPD and the Mayor b/c they won't cough up information to him until the investigation is over ... he just ain't gonna get his 6-12 hours of fame (Boy were you wrong Andy on that 15' s***. On this one the scum is overshooting thir limits)

OCCUPY ESPN

wonder if that means he is property of the spd now??
If so then all of his comments would be removed, to hide him for the time being. Only his comments about him saying Bernie molested him were removed... His comments saying " dude" are still on the page

looks like we survive another day. nothing new coming out of OTL. Fitz says he'll speak tomorrow, so we can change our underwear now

My question is what can the investigate? Even if found guilty can BF be charged with anything because of the SOL? So besides looking for new victims what can they be looking for? Since the SOL is up BF can not be charged with a crime correct?

And also if BF is found guilty doesn't that also look bad on ESPN, PS and the SPD for not finding anything out in 2003.

My question is what can the investigate? Even if found guilty can BF be charged with anything because of the SOL? So besides looking for new victims what can they be looking for? Since the SOL is up BF can not be charged with a crime correct?

And also if BF is found guilty doesn't that also look bad on ESPN, PS and the SPD for not finding anything out in 2003.

Sounded like they were investigating more how the SPD handled Davis approaching them in 2002 than whether or not Fine did something.

Did he really say this? REally?

yeap, Schwarz said he got off the phone with him 30 mins ago when he was reporting, me thinks Mr Davis knows he is going to be exposed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom